3

"This is our home."Y/n said after she took us around their house. They had a room for kids. They had planned everything." What do you think, Peter? "Jacob was trying to steal my best friend. I wasn't going to let him take another one from me. He doesn't have to worry, I'il get Y/n back.

" It's great! "Peter looked at me." Isn't that right, Harry? " He shook my hand." Yea, it's terrible. "I smiled at Jacob. Peter stepped on me." Ah, i mean it's okay. "

"Super Osborn, Jacob will help you move into your room." Y/n nudged the jerk towards me. "I think that's a good idea." Peter whispered to her. "Yes, we don't know what Harry can do to my BOYFRIEND." Y/n rolled her eyes and pulled me by the arm to follow her.

We walked into the guest room and I closed the door. I grabbed Y/n hard, and now she was between me and the door. That girl was driving me crazy. I'm dying of my love for her.

" Harry, you know I'm getting married in a month, right?" She looked me in the eye like she used to. "I know that's why I'm here." I leaned over to kiss her, but she slapped me. I even missed her slaps. "I've forgotten how hard you slap." I rubbed my cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I knew you still cared about me." I winked at her. "You deadass!"

" i even missed you to call me like that." I pulled her towards me, and buried my head in her hair. As always It's smells like vanilla.

"Harry please stop." I left her alone, I wasn't going to force her. "You can leave your clothes in the closet if you need anything you can tell me."

"Mhmm" I opened my suitcase without paying attention to her. "Looks like you gave up on your suits." she said. "Looks like you gave up on me too." I started putting the clothes in the wardrobe. "Harry, I came to you, you kicked me out, you said you didn't love me."

"I was afraid of losing you. Yes, I know, I made mistake. That's why I'm here, I deserve a second chance." I finally found the courage to look her in the eyes. "I was ready to give you a second chance, but you blew it." She had a new habit of biting her lips when she was worried and it drives me inside.

Nothing bad would happened if I kiss her, would it? Looks like she wants it too.

*Y/n povs*

What would happen if Harry kiss me? Nothing bad. Jacob doesn't need to know. Y/n, get it out of your head. That shouldn't happen.

Harry approached and put his hands on my waist then he pulled me towards him. I put my hands on his neck. He leaned over and kissed me.

Oh, my God, I missed this kisses so much. He gently pulled my upper lip with his teeth to let his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for supremacy. Then someone knocked on the door and Peter's voice spread.

"Can I come in?"

"I'm busy, Peter." Harry started kissing my neck. "It's important." Peter wasn't going to give up. He opened the door and caught Harry kissing my neck in the middle of the room. "Oh, go, Harry. I've got Jacob under control."Peter got out fast.

" Harry. " i moaned his name.

" Yes , that's my name. Pronounced by your mouth sounds awesome. "He kept kissing my neck and his hands were playing with my butt." Is it okay if Jacob doesn't know about this? "

" Jacob? Seriously? "

" Harry, I'm marrying him. I've made my choice." My heart was breaking to watch Harry's dreams and hopes die because of my words.

"You choose him over me?" He couldn't believe it. I couldn't too.

"I'm afraid you'il hurt me again."

"I'm not going to do it. Promise." How was I supposed to tell him I don't trust him anymore. "Let's just stay friends Harry. I love you, but you're just my friend. Nothing more." I said, and I left the room. I slid my back at the door until I sat on the ground. I hugged my knees and cryed quietly.

*Harry's povs*

Y/n got out and closed the door behind her, leaving me to die. I slid my back at the door until I sat on the ground. I propped my head on the door and let the tears stream down my face.