4

Y/n and Jacob went on a date leaving me and Peter alone. We've had plenty of time to discuss what's going on. Somehow Y/n and I had to go on a date to remind her of everything we lived and she would fall in love with me again.

How are we going to get Y/n to come on a date with me? Jacob is an easy job to keep away. I still can't believe that she chose this guy in front of me..

"Harry, I'm going to dress like a thief and try to steal Y/n's purse, you're going to save her, and you're done."

"Peter, you watch too many movies! We need something realistic. I'il try to make her jealous. If she gets jealous, that means she still loves me."

"How do you expect this to happen?"

"We're going to club tonight." We gave each other high five and both of us went to their room to get ready.

I took a quick shower, sprayed myself with the perfume Y/n had chosen some time ago. I put on my usual outfit. I fixed my hair and got sunglasses. All that left is Y/n to agree to come.

***

"Where did you two prepare to go?"
Y/n asked after they got home.

"We're going to a nightclub." Peter said wearing his shoelaces. "Maybe you'il come too?" He looked at Jacob. "Yes , I'il come, wait a minute." Jacob went up stairs. "I'm not invited?" Y/n put her hands in front of her chest. "We're having a men's night." i said. "Cool, I'm coming too. Boys can't be trusted." She winked at me and went up stairs. Peter and I gave each other high five.

***
We walked into the club and sat down at the bar. We ordered drinks. "Watch and learn!" I told Peter after a chick came and sat next to me. I noticed
Y/n's look. She drank her drink in one breath. "Hi, sweetie!" The redheaded girl next to me giggled. "Hi, i'm Harry Osborn baby." i winked at her. "I'm Lola." Lola pushed her fingers over my shoulder. She knew how to flirt, but no one except Y/n could turn me on. "Lola, you're seting this place on fire!" It sucked to waste the girl's time. "Y/n didn't like it, she's coming this way." Harry announced over my shoulder. I grabbed Lola by the waist and moved her to my lap. She giggled.
"You're sitting in my place." Y/n pulled the girl by the hair. Lola fell to the ground and Y/n sat on my lap. "Sorry Lola." i said and she's gone. "What do you think you're doin..." Y/n didn't let me finish because she kissed me. "Shhh" She whispered against my lips "Nobody touches what's mine." She kissed me again and sat in the chair.

*Y/n povs*

"Don't forget, we're just friends." I winked at him. "But a friend don't look at a friend like that." Harry pulled the chair i was sitting on closer to him. Our bodies were a few millimeters apart. "Can I have a dance?" Harry whispered against my lips. "Sure!"

We both headed for the dance floor. There was nothing in just one night to live in the past. Last night with Harry.

The song Friends by Chase Atlantic began. That was one of the songs that reminded me of Harry. He put his hands on my waist and started dancing in tact with the music.

"And what the hell where we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no
But i'm not hurt, i'm tense" Harry only sang that part of the song. I was sure he was singing it for me.

*Harry's povs*

The next song started. Play Date by Melanie Martinez.

"I don't giva shit about you anyways
Whoever said i giva shit 'bout you?
You never shere your toys or communicate i guess i'm just play date to you" Y/n sang and left.

Did she really think I was playing with her? She knows I love her very well. Otherwise, why would I come all the way for her? She just wants us to play the hard and long game.

***
After a week. We sat down for dinner. Things were getting better between me and Y/n, she wasn't going away when she saws me. Not anymore.

There was less and less left until their wedding, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get her back. Jacob wouldn't leave us alone for even a second. Son of a bitch!

If it wasn't Peter, I'd never have made it this far. He was always there for me, even ditching his Spider-Man job to help me. He really is a hero. Of course, if I can't get Y/n back, he's going to beat me up for his wasted time. But that's not going to happen. Once mine always mine!

"Harry, we're going to go buy a dress for the wedding tomorrow, will you come?" Y/n bit her lower lip. I choked. Peter patted me on the back and handed me a glass of water. "Sure! I will love to."

***
"How is this?" Y/n came out of the test room.

"Not bad." Jacob said.

"It's okay." Peter said.

"Terrible!" I said while I was on my phone.

"Uh." She went back there.

A few more times she put on different dresses, but none of us liked it. It was the turn for the last dress she liked. I hope this one's pretty because we're tired of going around five stores.

"I'm coming!" she said "close your eyes" I looked at Peter, he had them closed, and so was Jacob. I rolled my eyes and closed them. "Open!"

"Wow!"Jacob stuck with his mouth open." We're buying this one for sure!" Peter stood up happy we were finally going home." Harry, what do you think? "

" Why do you care what he thinks? " Jacob started mumbling like he always does. I just slapped him and he shut up. "Amazing!" I couldn't peel my eyes off her. "But it's too expensive." she looked at Jacob. "I think the first dress was pretty too!"

"I'il buy it for you! As a gift for the wedding."

"Thank you so much." Y/n threw herself at me and put her hands around my neck. I was amazed by her reaction but then I hugged her.

If someone had told me I'd ever buy
Y/n a bridal dress to marry another man, I'd have laughed in his face.