8

"Harry?"

"Yes love?" He said with his eyes closed and his voice hoarsely. "What's that on your neck?" I slightly touched the green mark. He instantly opened his eyes and stood up to a seated position. "Nothing!" he hid the wound with his hand. "Please tell me!" I sat. "Nothing important." Harry got out of the bed and went to the big windows. I went behind him and hugged him from the waist then I put my head on his back "I can help you. I'm good at biology. You just have to tell me what it is." He turned to me. He was crying. "I'm dying." He whispered so quietly I could barely hear him. "What? What do you mean?"

" My father died because of this disease. This is the curse of the Osborn family. Before he died, he told me it was genetic and the symptoms started at my age." Harry turned his back on me. "We figured out early, I might be able to come up with a cure with Dr. Hudson's help."I grabbed him by the arm." There is a way, but I need spider-man's blood. "

"Don't think about it! Your blood isn't compatible you can die."

"I'm already dying, his blood can't make me die more!" Harry finally looked at me in the eyes. "Come and sit down we need to talk about it!"I pulled him by the arm but he didn't move." Do you love me? "

"Of course! What the hell is that question?"

"Then find Spider-Man!" Harry raised his voice. "It won't help, everything will get worse!"

"You don't understand!"

"I get it. But you have to listen to me. I can't lose you. I'll do everything I can and I'm going to save you, we'll be happy together." I approached him to hug him, but he stepped back. "You don't understand!" He screamed and threw the night light to the ground and it crashed. I stepped back my eyes filled with fear.  Then he took the glass bottle filled with brandy and threw it against the wall. The bottle broke into thousands of pieces just like my heart. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

I fell to the ground and hugged my legs. Harry kept breaking everything he found. He noticed me and walked towards me slowly. I started crawling backwards. My back hit the wall. Harry knelt in front of me and propped his forehead in my knees. We were both crying.

We must have been crying all night because In the morning I woke up and we were in the same position. My back was stiff. Harry also woke up.

"Y/n, are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Harry grabbed both of my hands. "No." I hugged him. It always helped me. "I'll cure you!"