Chapter 1: Interviews and Entrances

Interviewer: "Hello, welcome to Love Island. How does it feel to be here? Let's start with who you are, where you are from?

Sophia: It feels great to be here now actually. My name is Sophia Bentley. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Oxford. I'm so excited to come and it's crazy that I'm coming in as a bombshell like that is mad. How did I get so lucky?

Interviewer: So what are the things you find attractive in males? What's a turnoff? Who are you excited to meet/ have your eye on?

Sophia: I mean I like taller, sweeter more gentlemen-type people. I also don't like to pick a fight but also can't stand people being disrespected. I find it attractive when a guy can communicate but also knows how to take the piss out of me. I don't like liars or showboats like just be yourself and be happy as yourself. I have my eye on one guy going in and I hope that everything works out and that he thinks that I'm his type as well.

Interviewer: What is your job outside of the villa?

Sophia: I'm a nurse actually and I love working in the hospital especially in the ER. The slight chaos makes me super excited. Plus hearing all the stories of how people end up coming in is always interesting.

Interviewer: Well you will be entering the villa with Georgia, Abbey, and Tyler be prepared.

*In the Villa*

Everyone was sitting in their conversations when Chloe got a text. "I got a text," Chloe yelled causing everyone to quiet down. "The night is not over yet. You will soon be welcoming 4 new people to the villa. Get ready to meet Georgia, Abbey, Tyler, and Sophia. #FierceFoursome #ForgetMeNot," Chloe said which caused everyone to be shocked and then Kaz got excited about Tyler being a new guy. The guys all got together and sat by the fire pit.

"Hey, Hugo looks like there are about to be three new birds for you to meet. How are you feeling about all of that," Jake asked which made Hugo look around.

"Well let's just say I have a good feeling about tonight now that I have heard the text. I'm nervous but feel hopeful," Hugo was saying as the four new people entered the villa.

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

"Hello everyone," I heard Abbey say as we all walked in and greeted everyone before heading to the fire pit. Everyone was talking around and I was still trying to get all the names straight but I was excited to be there. "Well I'm a tattoo artist," Abbey said which caused my focus back into the conversation at hand. Apparently, they had asked Georgia and Tyler previously what they do and they were looking at me.

"I'm an ER/trauma nurse at a hospital," I said which got people to pay attention to me a little bit more.

"Woah that's interesting and where did you happen to say you are from," Teddy asked moving the conversation forward.

"Oh, I live in Oxford," I said with a rather large tight-lipped smile.

"So, then can we hear each of your top threes," Liam said which caused me to look at the other two girls who Abbey didn't say a name but Georgia flat out said, Hugo. I was nervous to say who I thought was interesting.

"Umm, I'd like to keep that to myself but I'll talk to them as soon as my nerves die down a little bit," I said with another tight-lipped smile as I made eye contact with Hugo and smiled a bit before looking at others. We were all just sitting there talking when I decided to go refill my drink in the kitchen. I didn't realize anyone walked up behind me until I heard them speak.