Chapter 4: Casa Clips

*Hugo's P.O.V.*

I was waking up outside when I hear Jake and Liam coming in saying they got a text of things from the other villa. I sat up and all of us boys settled on the daybed to look at pictures of Abbey talking to a guy, Chloe hugging someone, Millie and Lucinda sharing a kiss, Kaz kissing a guys cheek and the last picture was of Sophia looking kind of scared with Lucinda, Millie, and Chloe next to her. Then there was a video. It was the four girls in the makeup room, "It's him. He's here. How the hell did he know I was here? He came on here to 'talk' with me... I can't handle this right now. Especially because the person who calms me down most isn't here. I can't handle this right now. I need your help to keep him away from me please," Sophia pleaded with the girls. It then cut to a guy standing in the door frame asking to talk to Sophia before it went black. I was worried for her after hearing her say those things it hit me what she meant. I just put my head in my hands before standing up and walking inside and punching a wall. The guys had followed me inside when they saw how upset I had gotten.

"Hugo, what's going on? It looks like Sophia's just hanging out with the girls and everything is okay. I mean her statement was a little weird but like girls always talk in code," Jake said which made me look up at the group of guys knowing that I didn't want to tell them what she told me because it wasn't my story to tell but knowing that I needed to have a decent explanation.

"I see that she is hanging out with the girls it's more the fact that she sounded uncomfortable when talking to the girls and that guy gives me not great vibes going to try and pull her in the makeup room," I said which caused the boys to look at me and nod most of them leaving except Teddy who sat next to me.

"Does this have something to do with her past? Is that why you're upset you're not there for her," Teddy asked as if he knew the situation so I just looked at him and then looked down.

"I don't want to talk about her story. It's her story to tell who she chooses but I guess you can see her past is a reason I'm upset right now," I said before getting up and deciding to get ready.

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

I'm sitting in the villa waiting for the guys to come back and I see Abbey chatting with Jackson and I know that he will do whatever it takes to stay here which worries me. Chloe came up and sat next to me. Then we hear Kaz yell about a text with photos from the boys' villa. Chloe and I walked over to where Kaz was to look at the pictures. We see Teddy kissing in what looks to be a challenge. Liam kissing Jake probably to stay out of trouble. Toby was kissing some girl and Tyler was a different girl. There is a picture of Hugo with his hand on my necklace which he put on while some girl is sitting a foot away from him talking to him. Jake was sitting next to a girl chatting and Aaron seemed to be sleeping in a bed with a girl. The last thing we saw was a video of the guys. "Hey Hugo, what did Sophia send you over," I hear one of the guys see, and then I see Hugo come into frame. "She sent me her necklace and a cute little letter. I'm going to wear her necklace while we are here," Hugo said which made me smile then we hear someone else off camera ask, "so are you not going to get to know the new girls then?" I was worried about what was going to be the answer but Hugo thought and then started talking, "I think I'm perfectly fine with Sophia. I mean we click and it makes sense. I've been looking for the person I click with since I came in here and it finally happened so I don't want to ruin that," Hugo said with a smile as he adjusted the necklace. It then cut to the girls being there asking questions. "Hugo, I didn't realize you were a Scorpio," the girl said to which Hugo laughed before answering. "Well I'm not a Scorpio but someone super special to me is a Scorpio," Hugo said and then the video ended.