Chapter 11: epilogue

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

I had just gotten off a shift and I know that Hugo would be home probably making dinner or organizing dinner plans since school gets out a 16:00 and I get off around 18:00. Either way, I walked in the house door and find a letter sitting on the side table where I usually would put my purse. I pick it up and it reads, 'There is a cute outfit laying in our bedroom on the bed go shower and get ready we have dinner reservations at 20:00 at your favorite restaurant. XOXO Hugo." I went back and showered and started getting ready to go out to dinner. At around 19:30 I hear a knock on the bedroom door and turn to see Hugo standing there dressed really nice. I was getting excited about our cute dinner date. As soon as I was ready and we made it to the restaurant and to our seats we started discussing what happened in or day and all the craziness that has been the last few weeks with my job promotion to charge nurse and him starting teaching again because summer was over. We had finished up the main course and we ordered dessert. The waitress brought over the dessert and when I read it I was shocked. I turned over to where Hugo was sitting to see he had moved and he was proposing to me. "Sophia Bentley you have made me the happiest man ever just by loving me and understanding that I may be different but you love me all the same. I really have appreciated the last five years of our lives and the changing and adapting we have done and I would love it if we could do that forever. So Soph, would you marry me," Hugo asked me which made me smile and nod before pulling him to me to kiss me.

"I love you so much. Of course, I'll marry you," I said and Hugo slid the ring onto my hand and then whispered into my ear.

"Good because your family, my family, and our villa family are all back setting up the house for an engagement paper as we speak," Hugo said which made me laugh. We paid for our meal and then headed on our way back to the house to celebrate our night and have a grand time with all of our friends.

*TEN YEARS LATER*

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

"Soph, are you ready to go out to Lily's party. You know how Liam and Millie will be if we are late to the birthday party of their child again," Hugo yelled from the living room.

"I'm ready to, let's go," I said as I grabbed Hugo's hand and walked out to the car where our little family was already ready to go. Since Hugo and I got married five years ago we've had four kids. We have the oldest Karson who is 4 years old now. We have the twins Hannah and Savannah who are 3 years old. Our youngest is Antonio who is now a little over a year old. Millie and Liam have their two-year-old Lily and their newborn Clarissa. Chloe and Toby got married not too long after us and now have two kids Marcus who is three and Kobey who is one now. We've all had our ups and downs and we've had messy times and good times. We've all stayed best friends now as for the fourth friend of ours young Lucinda is now back together with Brad. It's been a while since she and Aaron went their separate ways. It was right about when we got married that Lucinda and Brad had gotten back together. They are absolutely the cutest couple in the world and the fact that she is happy again is something we all love. They actually have a little one on the way right now. Hugo and I thought four would be good for a little while since we have four under five but we definitely talked about having another little one or two because we wanted a bigger family. "Mils, Chloe you guys look so beautiful. Cind how are you feeling being super pregnant right now," I asked as we all hugged.

"I'm good. You know Brad told me the other day that we should just get married. So we are sort of engaged," Cind said as she pulled her left hand up and showed us causing some giggles and squeals from all of us girls and some chuckles from the guys. Not even ten minutes into the party and I hear my lovely husband calling my name and asking for assistance. I walked over to where he was sitting with Antonio who was throwing a tantrum. I picked up my youngest and looked at him.

"What's wrong little man," I asked him and immediately he stopped crying and just hugged me causing Hugo and others to laugh. I just smiled at him and then gave him back to Hugo who smiled and then realized that the twins had come running and attacked my legs. "Hey girls what are you up to," I asked as I squatted down next to them. Before they could even answer I hear Karson.

"Mom I swear I didn't knock her over she just fell over thin air," Karson rushed spoke which caused me to look at Hugo before laughing.

"Why are you guys, such clumsy children. Am I going to have to put bubble wrap on you to keep you from really hurting yourself," I said which caused others to laugh. After the children calmed down and we did cake and presents for Lily. Hugo and I decided it was time to head to the house to put the children to sleep for the night.

To think our journey started in the villa and now we are living the life everyone wants to be a part of. A school teacher and a nurse with their four children living their lives out of their beautiful Oxford home. I can't believe how we got here but I wouldn't change it for the life of me.