Queensland

We arrive at the hotel, I was feeling like absolute rubbish standing in this classy lobby in my trackpants and Calum's giant cookie monster jumper that I stole from him, not to mention that my hair was an absolute mess and my vision was giving up on my so I had to go four-eyes. But then again it  was 6 in the morning, so you can't judge a girl for not looking her best! *EXTERNAL LINK* 

I had my red, nike duffel bag resting on my shoulder, Xavier was checking us in at the  front desk. 

"Thankyou" Xavier smiles at the lady at the front desk handing him our room card. 

"No problem, John could you please show them to their room?" The lady says to a man who was pushing a bag cart next to the table. 

"Sure thing, this way guys!" John leads us to the elevator, making small talk here and there before we arrive at our room. 

"Thankyou!" I greet him. 

"No worries, have a good performance!" He bids us farewell before leaving the room, Xavier giving him a tip. 

I drop my bag next to the couch before collapsing onto it, "That's the spot" 

This couch was insanely comfortable. The room fell silent. 

"AHHH!!!" Deeg shouts popping his head in front of mine. 

Our foreheads collide, "Oh my god Deeg" I laugh rubbing my forehead as he does the same. 

Deeg gives me a hi-5 before walking off to pick a bed. 

"I call the bed next to the window!" Deeg shouts dropping his bags on the single bed. 

"I'll take the double with Beth" Chris says setting his sleeping sister on the bed. 

"TAKING THE COUCH!" I announce. 

"Are you sure Dee?" Xavier faces me. 

"Never been more sure of anything in my life!" I close my eyes. 

"Ohk then! Looks like we're bunking together Jay!" Xavier puts an arm around Jay. 

"Yaaay!" Jay calls as they both skip over to the bed. 

"Goodnight!" I say getting comfortable on the couch. 

"Night!" Everyone else shouts back. 

_______________________________________________________________

"Thankyou so much for having us tonight, this was an amazing opportunity and we are all glad that we could do this, thankyou!" Xavier says into the microphone, taking big breathes in between words. 

We all stand next to him arms around eachother and Beth holding onto my waist. The crowd cheers back before we run off stage. 

"That was freaking awesome!" I cheer as we pass the door way that leads us to our dressing room. 

"Oh my god I've never had so much energy in my life!" Deeg grins skipping and jumping around the room. 

"That was so fun!" Beth shouts taking a seat on my lap as I sit down on the couch. 

"We did great tonight guys!" Xavier smiles taking the seat next to me. 

"And time to do it all over again for the next 2 days!" Jay drops himself flat on the floor. 

"But for now we've got a concert to go to!" I clap. 

"Look what I made with Chris, Jay, Deeg and X" Beth hops off my lap and skips over to Chris' bag. 

Beth takes out a giant sign that was rolled up which reads, "I <3 THE BASSIST" 

"Oh my god you guys" I laugh as Beth runs up to me with the poster.