'Back to the Future I, II, III'

I lay on my hip, flat on the couch with my legs sitting on Calum, who was sitting with his feet on the glass coffee table with his arms spread out. After watching 'The Dark Knight' he suggested we have a 'Back to the Future' marathon, another thing we had in common, we both agreed that Back to the  Future was the best sequel of all time. 

It was 6pm by the time we finished the 2nd movie and Calum and I were getting pretty hungry.

"Wanna order pizza?" Calum grinned as he faced me, he's in a jumpy mood I thought. 

"I didn't bring any money though!" I sighed.

"Don't worry! I've got this! I have heaps of money saved up from my old job! It's fine!" Calum offered as he reached to the home phone set up sitting on his coffee table.

"Are you sure?!" 

"Yes I'm sure! Besides you'll end up doing me a favour at the end of it" 

"Ok..." Calum dialled in the number and awaited for someone to answer.

"Hello! Umm could I get 2 Medium Pizzas, one pepperoni and the other Hawaiin? ... Thankyou!" He began telling the person on the other side of the phone the address as I got up to stretch. Wait ... Did he just say pepperoni and Hawaiin?

"They said it will be here in 15 minutes, I hope you don't mind the flavours I got" 

"Are you kidding me?!" I blurted out with a slight cough at the beginning "Those are the best flavours!" 

"Really?! Not many people think so!" We both laughed looking at eachother. 

Ok so we both like The Dark Knight, we both love Back to the Future, we both can play the guitar and now we share the same pizza topping flavours?! Has God sent down an Angel?! I thought to myself.

"Be right back, nature calls" Calum lifts my legs, gently off of his thighs and place them back down onto the couch.

"Yeah, thanks for the information buddy" I say as Calum runs off to the bathroom. 

I pull out my phone and see a text from my Dad, 'Hi sweetie! I hope that the sleepover is going well... Make sure he keeps his hands off of you! I may be gay, but I'm still protective of the only girl in my life. I miss you so much Andie! Love you xoxo'

 "Make sure he keeps his hands off of me... Seems like that has already failed" I whispered to myself thinking back to when we almost kissed. 

I keep processing the moment in my mind. His eyes were shining in the light, our hands were clutched together and the room was silent. He can't be having feelings for me! I mean I know we'ev known eachother for a while but why me? I mean... Boys have never actually spoken to me, so why would he? I place my phone on the coffee table and sit upright. I pull off my Dad's old grey and purple 'NYU' hoodie and throw it onto the single seater couch across the room. I hear Calum coming through the door way. 

"Miss me?" He teased as he dropped himself onto the couch. 

"Yes, because your absence made me die inside" 

"Thanks for the sarcasm!" 

Calum gets back up and puts on the 3rd DVD. I untie my hair and shake my head slightly from left to right. I see Calum staring at me.

"What now?"

"Oh nothing... You're just ... umm ... don't worry" He rubs his eye.

"Umm.. Oooook then" I reply mysteriously. I run my fingers through my hair to untangle the knots that lie there, til I notice Calum looking blankly at the wall.

"Umm Calum?"

"Oh!" He shakes out of his stare "The screen is that way" I grab his chin with my thumb and pointing finger and face it to the TV screen hanging on the wall. 

"Oh that's right... I was just... you know... don't worry" He seemed a bit shakey and uncertain.

"Alright" I cringe my eyebrows. I throw my head down and gather the mess of tousled, dark brown hair into a pony tail, which I twist into a high bun and secure it with a hair elastic. 

The theme music comes on. 

"You ready ?" Calum asks pointing the remote to the TV

"Yep!" I lean my head on Calum's legs as he puts them back up on the coffee table and curl up into a ball. "Subtitles please" I ask politely.

"Already one step ahead of ya!" Calum says already setting the english subtitles. 

"Thankyou" I drag out the 'u' at the end. 

I make myself comfortable and look up at the TV screen, watching the opening credits come up on screen. Calum rests his hand on my arm. His hand was warm compared to the temperature of my arm.

"You're really cold" 

"Yeah I took my jumper off because I thought it was getting warm" 

"Here" Calum picks up the thick, red blanket laying on top of the couch and places it over my curled up body. 

"Thanks" I smiled, as I snuggled up closer to Calum. 

This felt nice, knowing that I had someone to lean on, someone to have around to talk to. I mean my Dad is great but he wasn't my age. Calum was a really great guy. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Calum sighs reaching for his black, leather wallet on the see through coffee table.

"Be right back" 

I lift my head off of his legs and throw the blanket over me like a cape. We walk over to the giant, white door nudging eachother on the way, laughing each time one of us loses balance. Calum opens the door. 

"2 Pizzas for my good ol' friend Calum" A teenage boy with a long, blonde fringe swept to the left side of his face (right for me, left for him) stands at the door with the pizzas in his hand.

 "Ayy! Michael! How's it going buddy?!" 

"Good good! Don't forget about practise tomorrow and oh... wait who's this?" 

Michael focuses his attention onto me.

"Oh, this is Andie, she's staying over" 

"Ohhhhh!!!!!!" Michael winks at Calum, as Calum's cheeks flush with red "I've seen you before?"

"Yeah, we go to the same school, have math together" 

"Oh yes! Well enjoy your pizza guys" 

I smile back at Michael, as he winks at Calum again and gives him a thumbs up. Calum mouths 'Get out of here!' to a giggling Michael.

"What did he mean by practise?" 

"I'm kind of in a band..."

"You never told me! That's why you have a guitar! Are you guys good?"

"Come with me to practise tomorrow, see for youself" 

We race back to the living room and drop ourselves onto the couch. Calum shuffled closer to me as I opened the pizza box and took out a pepperoni slice, which had cheese still attaching the rest of the pizza. I pulled the stream off cheese apart and took a large bite out of the tip of the pizza. 

"Thankyou" 

"No problem!" 

I nestled my head onto Calum's comfortable shoulder as we both stare at the TV and eat our pizza slices. 

Hey again! Ok This was a really REALLY long chapter! but it was to make up for the last one so... yeah :) I hope that you like the story and if not tell me what you dont! and if you are enjoying this story please share it around! Thankyou sososososososo much for reading this! <3 xx