That's So Raven re-runs

I open my eyes. A ray of sunshine peaks through my crimson red curtains, blinding me. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look at the foot of my bed and find Calum, curled up into a ball, laying his head on my pink care bear I got for Christmas when I was still living in Perth. I look around my room and see Michael laying my scruffy, white rug using his towel as a blanket, I see Ashton sitting on the one-seater couch cuddling a red pillow in the shape of a love heart and Luke lying on his back on the bare wooden floor. 

I carefully lift up my 'Winnie the Pooh' printed blanket, making sure that I don't wake any of them up and silently hop off my bed. I tip toe into the bathroom in my room and look into the mirror. I realise that I was still wearing Calum's shirt. I wash my face and dry it with the white towel hanging on the rack beside the sink. 

I roughly brush out my hair and let it fall down my back. I walk out of the bathroom and go to the cupboard filled with blankets and towels. I take out four of them and of course they are baby pink. I quietly walk over to each of them boys and gently lay each of the blankets onto their curled up bodies. 

I walk over to the door and quietly twist the door knob and walk out of the room. I walk down the hallway and run into my Dad walking out of the hallway bathroom. 

"Morning Dad" I whispered with a smile. 

"Hey sweetie" We hug and he kisses me on the forehead "Are they still sleeping?" He motions his head towards my bedroom.

"Yeah" We walk into the kitchen. 

"Did you have fun this weekend?" He pulls out two cups from the cupboard and puts them down onto the counter.

"Yeah, lots" I smile. 

"Lots of fun?" He winks.

I flash him back a dirty look and we end up laughing quietly, trying not to wake up the boys. 

"Hot chocolate?"

"Sure" I nod as my Dad reaches for the hot chocolate mix and he fixes himself a cup of coffee. 

"So what did you do?" 

"Yesterday we went to the beach, I found out that Calum is actually in a band with the other guys and that they are extremely talented Dad!" I play with Calum's shirt and smile as I look back up to my dead, filling the kettle. 

"Really?! Hm, may have to listen to them one day" He fills up my cup with Cadbury Hot Chocolate Powder.

"How did they get here? I thought they would've gone home?" I question rubbing my forehead. 

"Oh, well as I was entering the drive way, they pulled up, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11:40, so I couldn't let them drive home and each of the boys looked so tired" He filled his cup with coffee beans and sugar "Calum carried you out of the car and into your room, I told them to stay, I blushed when I saw Calum tuck you in, I couldn't help but laugh and smile" 

"Thanks Dad, for everything" 

"Love you sweetie" He finishes off my hot chocolate and passes it to me as the phone rings. 

I sip on my drink, made perfectly as always as my Dad continues with the phone call, it was his boss. I spun around in my chair until he hung up. 

"Honey, I've gotta leave for work! Stupid Mr Jones, doesn't appreciate a day off after a trip!" He takes his coffee with him to his room as he rushes to his room. 

I pick up my cup and walk over to the lounge room and turn on the TV, putting my feet up on the wooden coffee table. I flip through the channels until I stop at a re-run episode of 'That's So Raven'. This show made me laugh no matter how old I was. 

I sit through another episode and finish my cup of hot chocolate until I hear my Dad running down the hall, grabbing his keys and dropping his cup into the sink. I turn around and look at him. 

"Umm Dad, shoes" I point to his feet which were covered in black socks. 

"Thanks sweetie" He slips on his black, lace up business shoes "See you later!" He hurries out of the door. 

I get up off of the black, leather couch and walk to the kitchen. I look up at the clock and see that it's 10:05. I put my cup into the sink and look into the fridge. I see ham and cheese. I turn over to the basket on the counter and see a loaf of bread. I instantly think fried ham and cheese sandwiches. 

I start assembling the ham and cheese sandwiches as the pan heats up. This sandwich was my number one comfort food. I assemble 10 sandwiches and pop them onto the pan, hearing them sizzle. I hear a door open. 

"I HAVE A GUN!" I yell as I lift my spatula. 

I hear the booming sounds of foot steps coming near. 

"Morning buuuudddy!" Calum hops onto a tall, red chair at the kitchen counter as he yawns. 

"Heeeey, hungry?" I flip the 2 sandwiches which were currently in the pan onto a plate.

"Starved" Michael comes into the kitchen and stretches his arms out wide. 

"Morning Michael" I flip 2 more sandwiches onto the pan. 

"I like this girl Calum, she cooks!" Michael sits down next to him and puts his hand on Calum's shoulder.

"Shut up Michael!" Calum flicks his hand off of his shoulder. 

I laugh, flipping the sandwiches over. 

"So whatcha cookin'?" Calum asks, with a very keen tone. 

"Fried ham and cheese sandwiches" 

"Smells good" Ashton walks into the kitchen using the baby pink blanket I gave him as a cape followed by Luke who was still in the process of waking himself up. They sit themselves next to Michael and Calum filling up the last 2 chairs. 

"They'll be done in a minute" I put the 2 sandwiches onto the plate to accompany the other 2.

I pop on 4 sandwiches this time to speed up the pace. 

"Oh hey! That's So Raven!" Calum points to the TV. 

"Oh yeah, go watch it while I finish up" 

"No problemo" Michael runs to the couch and drops himself onto it . The others make themselves comfortable. 

A few laughs go by until the sandwiches are  finished.

"Food's up!" I walk over to the lounge room, Calum laying flat on his stomach, resting his chin on his hands, Luke and Michael occupy the couch and Ashton sits with his back on the couch. 

"YES! Starving" Michael sits up straight as I set the plate onto the coffee table. 

Each of them grab a sandwich. 

"Calum?" Luke turns to him.

"Yeah?" Calum was half way through a bite. 

"If you don't marry this girl... I will" 

"LUKE!" Calum, Ashton and Michael yell together, I laugh. 

Calum looks to me and gives a guilty, yet cute smile.

"Umm You're welcome? I guess ..." I say to Luke as I pick up a sandwich. 

The 'That's So Raven' theme song hits the screen and the boys sing and dance along to it, even with the attitude of the last words 'Yep! That's me'. 

I love these boys, even after knowing eachother for a day and Calum for a week, they made me smile. I realise something, it's Monday, MONDAY! As in going to school!

"Umm GUYS! IT'S MONDAY! WE HAVE SCHOOL!" I yell swallowing a bite of the fried sandwich. 

They all burst into laughter.

"Andie, it's a staff development day!" Ashton replies, wiping happy tears from his eyes. 

"Oh man, you are new!" Luke calls. 

"Oh ... Hehe oops" 

I sit down next to Calum, as we all continue eating the sandwiches and watching the back-to-back re-runs of That's So Raven.