Pizza

"See ya guys" I wave as Ashton, Michael and Luke drive off. 

After we finished our water fight, which resulted in Michael slipping and rolling down the drive way and the rest of us falling into fits of laughter and actually cleaning Ashton's car, Luke, Michael and Ashton went back home. 

"Now let's get you cleaned up missy" Calum says as he taps my nose.

I reach up and put my arm around his shoulders as we march off into his house. 

"MAAALLLIII!" Calum yells as closes the door behind him. 

"BROTHER?!" I hear a voice shout back, followed by footsteps coming from the lounge room. 

"Andie's here!" He shouts, putting an arm around my waist. 

"Hey Andie!" She welcomes me with a warm smile, "I'm Mali! Cal told me you were at hospital, he talks about you non-stop when we're on the phone, how are you feeling?" 

"Hi Mali! Oh I'm fine, Luke's Dad has just got me on these pills, I would hug you but we kinda had a water fight" I explain as I look down at my clothes, "It's so nice to finally meet you! How was Germany?" 

When Calum and I went to Charlie's party, Calum told me that Mali was going to Germany for a holiday, so I never really got to meet her. 

"Ok that's good if you feel a bit out of wack just tell me alright? It was great, besides the fact that I had no idea what they were saying" Mali was stunning, "Don't sweat it, go use the shower upstairs, while I make you guys some food"

"Ok cool I'll see you in a bit" I smile and wave a little bit as I jog upstairs. 

Why did I just wave? I think to myself as I climb the stairs. I turn the corner and walk down the hall into the bathroom. 

 I walk in and close the door behind me. I look in the mirror and see my mess of a reflection and I just met Calum's sister. Fantastic. I take off my semi soaked clothes and hop into the shower. I take a quick shower because I don't want to keep them waiting. 

I get out of the shower and open the white cupboard next to the sink which had all of the towels in it. I take out a red towel, dry myself with it and wrap it around my body. I pick up my bra and underwear and see that they have dried off, I see if my trackies and shirt have, but they were still insanely damp.  I slip on the under garments, dry off my hair and then re-wrap the towel around my body. 

I pick up my wet clothes and run out of the bathroom and into Calum's room, just in case anyone saw me. I run into his room and close the door behind me. I put my wet clothes over my shoulder and skip over to Calum's closet. I slide the door open to see a surprisingly clean and organised closet. 

"Good on ya Cal" I say to myself as I crouch down to search for a shirt that will actually cover my body. 

"BOO!" I feel a pair of hands poke the sides of my stomach. 

"OH MY GOD!" I yell in shock, "Don't do that again!" I shout as I turn around and punch his arm. 

"Hey! That's unfair! I don't go snooping through your closet" Calum protests as he sits on the bed. 

"Fine I'll just go walking around like this" I suggest as I stand up. 

"Well I wouldn't mind it" Calum winks. 

"You sick child" I reply as I crouch back down to look for a shirt. 

I pull out Calum's navy blue t-shirt, stand up and hold it against me, too see how long it was. Luckily enough it reached just above my knee.