{chapter two}

The birds were singing their daily song; the clouds parted causing a beam of sunlight to enter through [name]'s curtains, kissing her face, and shining directly into her eyes.

She let out a loud groan and rolled over to check the time on her phone. Her eyes widened in shock and she leaped out of her bedsheets.

"shit. I'm gonna be late!" she cursed herself.

She only had about 30 minutes to get ready which in her books, wasn't enough time at all. it meant that she only had 10 minutes to shower, 10 minutes to do her hair, and 10 minutes to put on her uniform and light makeup. Eating breakfast wasn't an option at this point. Not that she did it anyway. A lot of the time, it wasn't done on purpose. She either forgot to eat or was too lazy to prepare it.

The girl hastily ran into her washroom, turned on the shower, stripped herself of her clothes, and jumped in. As she hissed at the coldness of the water, [name] mentally scolded herself for not letting the water heat up beforehand. When the water finally heated up though, it was as if she had ascended to heaven.

The warm water droplets felt so good on her skin. Showers truly were the best part of every morning. She let out a much-needed sigh and finished lathering herself before carefully hopping out of the shower and wrapping the cotton towel around herself.

Exiting the bathroom, she checked the time on her phone and walked across the wooden, plank flooring making a pitter-patter noise with her feet as she left a wet trail of footprints.

Arriving in her bedroom, she let go of the towel wrapped around her body letting it fall to the floor.

She began rummaging through her draws to find the right set of underwear. They were nothing special. After all, she was only going to school. Simple but cute.

Her uniform was already ironed and laid out on her bed, courtesy of her father. She would have to thank him for that later.

After having put on her uniform, [name] checked the time on her phone to see that she had completed everything in the time that was intended meaning she wouldn't be faced with a detention after school for being late.

if [name] was being completely honest, she wasn't bothered about being late to school. her punctuality record would tell you that. However, she made a promise to her father that she would at least make an effort this year to turn up to school on time and she didn't plan on breaking that promise any time soon. Plus, she was getting a bit bored of seeing the "subtle" dirty looks the lady at the attendance office would throw at her each time she came through the doors a little while after the bell.

The girl ran down the stairs leading to the bottom half of her house almost tripping over her own two feet in the process.

"Dad, i'm leaving!" , she called out to her father who appeared to be leaving for work not far behind her.

Whilst fixing her shoes, her father yelled to her from the living room,

"You havent eaten breakfast yet!"

"I know!" she replied back, "I just don't have enough time but I'll see you later!"

Instead of waiting for his response, she removed her keys from the hook and left her house remembering to close the door behind her.

.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•.°○•

Chemistry.

if [name] was asked to name the subject she hated the most in school, that would without a doubt be her answer. It wasn't really about the subject per se, she was quite good at the sciences actually, it was more so about the teacher that she had. He was a total dick. It was like he got off on making his students' lives a living hell.

She was lost in her own little world until she heard the words that she dreaded the most leave her teachers mouth,

"Over the next few weeks, you will be assigned a project that will need to be completed. I will allow you the liberty of choosing your own partner."

The majority of [name]'s classmates let out a loud groan and began navigating around the spacious chemistry lab to find a partner. Since she liked to keep her distance, [name] began to raise her hand to ask the teacher if she could work on the project alone. Before she had the chance to do so, the stool beside her was pulled out and a hand wrapped around her wrist to bring it back down to the table it was resting on. She didn't have to look up to know who it was. No one else would have the audacity.

"Tooru, is there a problem?" she questioned him, confused as to why he was sitting next to her.

"I wanna be your partner." he said, with a smirk already plastered across his face.

"Why don't you ask one of your little dick riders?" she retorted back at him looking around the classroom to meet the eyes of his fan girls.

"C'mon [name]," he said with a saddened look and a pout on his face, "I don't wanna work with them," he continued, "I wanna work with you."

She let out a much-needed sigh and finally gave in, "Fine! I'll work with you."

In an instant, his expression changed back into the usual cocky smirk that was plastered on his face. He gave her a quick thank you before sitting down next to her so they could talk about the plans they had.

This would be interesting. It would be a surprise if they actually got any work done. They could barely be in the same room together without wanting to tear each others clothes off.

"So...my place or yours?"

°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°•○●●•°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°

Ahhh! So the second chapter is officially done but I feel like it's really shitty because half way through my mind went completely blank so I just started typing the first words that appeared in my empty head...anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and a new chapter should be out within a week or two <3

Any feedback?