{chapter four}

[tooru]

[name].

[name]

yes tooru?

[tooru]

please.

I need you.

[name]

why?

is there something you're unsure about on the project?

[tooru]

that's not what I meant.

fuck.

can I come over?

[name]

the door's unlocked.

read: 11:26 p.m.

°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°•○●●•°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°

Tooru caved. It wasn't entirely his fault. She was teasing him. He wasn't sure what it was exactly that made him give in. Was it the suggestive looks she would give him? The way her hand would brush against his as they passed one another in the corridor? Or was it the way her skirt would ride up her thigh when she crossed her legs? She knew what she was doing.

each and every time tooru's hips met [name]'s, the sound resonated throughout her bedroom as well as the occasional moan or whimper.

"[name]..."

his moans.

the way her name rolled off of his tongue alone was enough to get [name] off.

she always found it quite attractive how he was never afraid to let out such shameful noises. it was one of the few things she looked for in a guy. she'd never tell him that though. he doesn't deserve the satisfaction.

His sweet sounds were shortly swallowed as [name] brought her head up to connect her plump lips with his.

she felt so fucking good. it was as if each thrust felt better than the last. tooru was drunk on the feeling. no matter how hard he tried to distance himself from her, he was almost always drawn back. he couldn't stop. not that he wanted to.

"fuckk...your moans are so pretty [name]. you're so pretty." what was she doing to him? it didn't matter who he decided to stick his dick into ; each time he would end up thinking about her.

His hands snuck around her waist causing her back to arch further off the bed. Her mouth left his to travel down his jaw. He groaned as she planted gentle kisses along his defined jaw line before making her way down his neck. His fingers found their way into her hair ; he pulled her closer to him as she sucked and nibbled on his neck.

She was especially careful not to leave any hickeys where they were visible to save people asking questions. Tooru claimed he didn't care about all that but people had already began growing suspicious of them hooking up ; [name] would rather not go through the hassle of having people question them.