{chapter one}

Warning: •NSFW•
(I'm feeling generous since it's the first chapter LMAO)

"shit. do you like when I fuck you like this [name]?" he moaned breathily in her ear.

All she could do was nod. His thrusts were rough and reached deep inside of her. Just the way she liked it. Every time they did this, without fail, he always knew exactly how to please her. How to have her seeing stars. How to have her gripping the satin bed sheets and moaning nothing but his name repetitively like a broken record.

The sound of skin colliding and the occasional whimper from both parties could be heard throughout the bedroom they were in. It felt so fucking good. They wanted this moment to last forever.

As he slowed his thrusts, he loosened the slight grip he had around the girl's neck beneath him.

"You're on the pill right? Can I cum inside you?" He rasped out, desperate to chase his release

"Please-." She cried out, just as desperate to undo the knot that built up in her stomach. "Tooru. Fuck!"

Without another word exchanged between the two, they came in unison as their bodies shuddered from the pleasure coursing through them.

The boy carefully placed his soft lips on hers once more before laying down on the bed next to where [name]'s exhausted figure lay.

"How was that?" he asked the girl laying beside him with a slight smirk rested upon his face.

"It was ok, I guess." she replied nonchalantly while gathering her discarded clothes from the floor, not seeing any reason to answer his question properly.

The smirk that was once apparent on him was no longer evident as he spoke his next sentence, "[name] are you being serious right now? We just had sex and that's all you have to say?"

[name] slipped her t-shirt over her head innocently. Who knew that such an act could elevate his desperation for the girl. The boy didnt believe it was possible for someone to be so damn attractive. Yet here she was. He almost forgot why he was mad until she spoke up again, "I've told you several times before Tooru, we're just fucking. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Don't you think I know that?" he said, gritting his teeth ever so slightly, "I'm the one who introduced the idea."

"So what's the problem?" ,she questioned him acting obliviously.

[name] wasn't oblivious, far from it actually, but it was all part of her act. Most people were foolish enough to fall for this so-called act. It was how she trapped people. Tooru knew this, yet he still found himself running back to her. It wasn't his fault though. The way she felt around him was addicting. He would give anything to feel the way her mouth felt around his dick for the first time again. He'd never cum from receiving head before until he met [name]. She never failed to have him whimpering for her after even the slightest touch.

He was brought out of his thought by the feeling of her soft lips crashing onto his. She tasted so fucking good. She pulled away from him and whispered in his ear,

"You make me feel so good. No one else compares to you."

The feeling of her lips lightly grazing his ear sent shivers down Tooru's spine.

[name] pulled away from him slowly and continued talking, "Is that what you wanted to hear?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Yeah, something like that." his speech trailed off as he stared down at her soft, swollen lips. He'd lost track now of how many times he'd thought about the feeling of them wrapped around him. He just couldn't help it. She was just too good at what she did.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of [name] clearing her throat before she began to speak up again,

"It's getting late and my dad is probably wondering where I am. I should go," uttered the girl, her words trailing off at the end slightly as she stared down at the still shirtless boy infront of her.

Slowly, she stood up off of the bed and made her way towards his bedroom door. Before she left, Oikawa called out to her,

"Same time tomorrow?", he said with the cockiest grin on his face. Typical.

All she did was roll her eyes in response.

Luckily for [name], the journey home wasn't that long. Since her and Tooru lived pretty close, it only took approximately 15 minutes to walk back to her house. The walk wasn't too long however, it wasn't exactly short either meaning that she had enough time to collect her thoughts. More specifically, her thoughts about Oikawa.

To be honest, there wasn't much for her to think about. They were just fucking. That was the reality if the situation. Did Tooru feel that way? He had to. [name] had made it clear to him so many times that it would be foolish if he didn't. But what if...?

Arriving at her house, [name] frantically searched through her pockets in order to find her keys. The temperature was beginning to decrease and she was desperate to escape the cold.

Finally, she found what she was looking for and began fumbling with the lock. Upon opening the door, [name] kicked off her shoes, closed the door gently behind her and called out to her father,

"Dad! I'm home!"

°•●●•°•●●•°•●●•°•●●•°•●●•°

Hi! Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my story :) This is my first time posting a story on here and it also isn't edited so if I made any SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) mistakes, feel free to correct me.

I hope you have a good rest of your day/night <3

Any feedback? (reply here)