Chapter 4

"Is that..." Deeks froze at the bloodbath of the five LAPD officers that first responded to the murder.

"It is. This is a bloodbath." Kensi whispered. She took out her phone. "No signal, as we thought." She then knelt down and started taking pictures of one of the officers.

"Officer Jetts, shot in the head...." She trailed off examining the bullet wound. "Snipper."

"All of them are shot the same way," Deeks said.

They both wipped their Sigs out of the small in their backs and pointed them toward the tree cover.

They swept the small clearing. Just before they re-holstered their guns, there was movement in the far bushes.

"Agents, agents, put those guns on the ground." A man said slowly.

"No. Who are you?" Kensi said pointing her little black sig at the man.

"Not important. Now, if you want to keep your body, bullet free, I would suggest for you and your partner here to put your guns down." He said.

"You don't even have a weapon on you." Deeks stated.

"No, but they do." The man said. On cue, five large men stood up from the surrounding bushes pointing Assault Riffles at the partners chest.

Kensi and Deeks looked at each other, fully aware on what would happen if they did not follow the mans orders.

Kensi slid her right hand from the trigger of her small black Sig, and Deeks did the same. They both lifted their arms above their heads and slowly knelt to the brown, dirt covered ground and laid the weapons down.

"Good Job." The man sarcastically said after the partners had stood up again.

"What do you want?" Kensi spat, glaring at the mystery man.

"Ohhhh darling, you will soon find out." He stated taking a step out of the brush.

Kensi and Deeks could now clearly see who they were dealing with. The man had dark brown hair matched with ice blue eyes. He had very muscular arms and chest, that were covered in a tight grey shirt that faintly read "People kill. not Guns," back-splashed by two red rifles crossed in the center.

What really surprised the Agent and Detective, was that the man had only one leg. The other, was a prosthetic from where Kensi guessed from the knee down from comparing the knee from the other leg, through the mans jeans.

"Now, we can make this easy, or we can do it the hard way. Put your hands above your head and kneel down." He ordered singling to his men to walk forward.

"No," Deeks spoke not moving.

"No?" The man mocked.

"No!" Kensi spat.

"Okay then. The hard way it is then." He said. Three of the five men stepped forward. One of them grabbed Kensi's wrists and one grabbed Deeks'. The other pulled out two needles and stabbed them in the partners arms.

Kensi at first swayed back and forth before slowly falling to her knees and then on he side.

Deeks at first staggered back, not far from the man who was holding him, then fell to his knees then down on his back. "Kensi-" he whispered ever so softly before the toxic liquid that was lingering in his bloodstream made his world go completely black.

"Tie there wrists and ankles, cover their heads, watch the lady. I want her perfect for later." The man with one leg ordered grabbing Kensi and Deeks' guns, emptying the bullets and writing something in the dirt.

~.~.~.~.~

Sorry for not updating in a while. Idk if i like this chapter. -_-

Love you all💞...Please comment on ur thoughts... ☺️

Comment
Like
Follow
Comment