Chapter 11

"G, Look at this." Sam grunted picking up a small post-it.

"What is it?" Callen asked studying the paper.

"A warehouse address right outside of LA." Explained Sam pulling out his phone.

"Eric, run this address that I'm sending you. We're on our way back. Get a team out here to process this sene." Ordered Sam.

"On it." Eric sighed typing on the desktop in OSP.

"Let's go," Callen ordered heading for the door.

-.-.-

"What'cha got Eric?" Callen asked strolling into OSP.

"The warehouse is in a bad part of the outskirts of LA." Nell explained pulling up an overview of the building.

"While we will have satellite imagery in exactly 9 minutes, we can tell you that the van that was reported has been scene around the area." Eric said standing next to Nell.

"And?" Sam said sensing that that there was more.

"And... You have no back up." Hetty said strolling in.

"What? Two of our own are missing and possibly dead and we have no backup?" Growled Callen, eager to get going.

"I know Mr. Callen. I have pulled as many strings as I can possibly grasp. There are more pressing issues that everyone is tied up in." Hetty explained.

"And this more pressing issue is what exactly?" Hissed Sam.

"Need to know," Hetty said. "Now, go get Mrs. Blye and Mr. Deeks back."

"Come on  Sam," Callen mumbled heading out.

-.-.-

"Alright Nell, what'cha got for me." Callen asked through his ear wig.

"We have satellite. We can confirm there are at lest 13 people in the warehouse right now. We do have one dead spot where they could be being held." Explained Nell.

"Okay, we're entering through the south entrance what do we have on the maps to get to the dark area?" Sam asked leaning back in his charger.

"There are two people stationed right inside the door. You would take the second right, cross three, go through the next left, then go up the stairs two levels, then go down the hallway then take the first right door." Eric explained reading the map.

"Umm," Callen said. "Your going to need to guide us when we get in."

"On it." Eric said.

"Ready Sam?" Callen asked stepping out of the car.

"Ready," Sam answered, checking the barrel of his Sig.

There is no excuse great enough to apologize for the long update. School has got me extremely busy. 😢
Hope you like it!!

Comment
Vote
Follow!