Chapter 2

"How much further?" Deeks asked for the fifth time. The crime scene was about a hour and a half from OSP.

As if on cue the GPS that Hetty installed inside their silver van calmly spoke, "You have arrived at your destination."

"Hope you got your boots Deeks. The body is two miles in." Kensi laughed pulling the van into the small parking lot outside of a wooded park.

"Yippee," Deeks sarcastically said checking his phone. "One bar,"

"Its gunna go out when we enter the woods," Kensi said referring to the crappy AT&T service.

"Just getting better and better, Fern." Deeks said opening his passenger side door.

Kensi smiled. She loved the nickname that he gave her when they first went undercover together in a famous club. She almost got killed durring that OPP from a terrorist.

"I am going to call G, so he knows that we do not have any service." Kensi said raising her Apple 5s phone above her head. "Gotcha."

"Yeah. We will have no..." She spoke into the phone. "Great. Okay." She paused. "See you guys."

"Lets go." She said motioning toward the overgrown hikers trails.

About an hour later, Kensi and Deeks  finally arrived at the crime scene.

"Oh my God." Kensi said covering her mouth with her hand.

"Wow..." Deks said freezing.

The picture of the body did no justice about how drastic and horrible the navel Captions injures were.

His face was un-recognizable. Caked on blood covered his mangled face. A busted lip sill slowly bled down his hanging jaw. His nose was badly smashed. Out of all this, his blood shot eyes starred straight ahead.

"His eyes are green?" Deeks asked. "His picture we have at OSP show their blue." Deeks said still shocked.

"Yeah..." Kensi whispered barely listening.

His arms were scared with little circles. Cigarette burns. Almost every inch of his arms and neck had them all over.

"Who could do this?" Deeks asked kneeling down and taking a close up picture of the victims face.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have alot if testing in school. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY. I might delete it if no one likes it.

Love you all!!

Comment
Vote
Comment
FOLLOW!!!!