Chapter 8

Deeks felt the back of his partners head softly to see how deep the wound was. 'Not that deep,' he thought.

He then turned his sights on the unlocking iron door.

Click.

Crack.

Crash.

The door swing open to three heavily armed men. "Let's go," One growled at Deeks, reaching to grab his forearm.

'I'll be damned if I leave her alone,' he thought pulling out of reach of the grisly paw. The man reminded Deeks of a Grisly Bear. He was not one of the five men that had kidnapped Kensi and him. He had a thick beard and mustache that were horribly managed, if at all. He had thick, strong arms with black and blue tattoos running down them. The man also had a thick stench of alcohol and drugs in his breath.

"I said, Let's go." The man growled again this time pulling a knife from his belt.

"Take the girl instead, Grisly." One of the other men said. This one was smaller and had bright blonde hair and a nicely groomed mustache.

'Grisly,' thought Deeks. 'Suits him well,'  then what the blonde said struck him. "No!" He yelled lunging between Grisly and his fragile partner.

Grisly took no time grabbing Deeks' arm and pulling him away from Kensi. "Don't fight me, boy. I'll put a bullet in
your side and there's nothing you or your pretty little girlfriend can do about it," he said dragging him toward the iron door.

Being Deeks, he did not listen to the overpowering man. He pulled and yanked but could not deform the mans grasp.

"Snake, grab his other arm." Grisly said to the third man who was the middle sized man you could say. He had black eyes and black beard and mustache, much like Grisly's.

"Kensi!" Deeks yelled trying hopelessly to get back to her. "Kensi,"

"She's not going to hear you, Boy." Grisly barked pushing him into the wide hallway.

Kensi finally started to come to. "Deeks?" She whispered trying to settle her blurry vision.

She finally saw straight and the end of two men basicly carting her partner alway. The third was standing at the door looking her up and down before smiling and pulling the door shut behind him.

Click.

Crash.

Silence.

"Deeks!" She screamed. "No! Deeks!" She bolted up, ignoring her pounding head and the bloody line rolling down her back.

She ran to the door and scratched and clawed at the hinges. "No, Deeks," she started to sob. "Not again,"

-.-

"Let me go!" Yelled Deeks again trying to yank from the large men's grasp. His feet drug on the ground from no effort of walking with them.

"I'll tell you boy, you'll need that energy your wasted. Ain't gunna live through this no, boy." The man stated. (A/N: Yes, that last sentence is correct for how he's speaking. Carry on.)

"Kensi!" Deeks yelled again being pulled into another room. This time with boxes and tubs lining the walls. There was also two chairs. One with straps, the other with nothing, and a table with a dark dried substance stained on it.

"Please, let me go," Deeks begged. All his Agent and detective side vanished and was replaced with compleat horror and fear.

He was pushed into the chair. Grisly held his arms down while Snake tightened the straps. They did the same with the ankles.

"Let the games begin," Snake smiled then followed his partner out of the room.

"Kensi," Deeks whispered. 'Her smile. Her laugh. Her incapacity to understand touché' he thought closing his eyes and talking deep breaths.

Sorry for the long wait guys! Hope you guys like it! Only one more week till school starts! Ugh!! 🙈 love you guys!!

Comment
Vote
Follow