Chapter 12

There, under the old mattress was a note and a burn phone.

"What the..." She whispered examining the two objects. She started to read the note:

To whoever finds this,
It's too late for me. There is no way out. I'm slowly dying, the only thing keeping me alive is the slight hope that I will see my kids again. I don't want my unborn child to have a fatherless life. For none of my kids.

I kept this cell phone with me and hid it here. I have no use for it since there is no signal. I know they will do this again.

I hear them coming. This is it. Good luck my friend.

John Kally

"Wow," Kensi whispered. "Maybe I can contact OSP with this."

She started working on the phone, rewiring the cheep phone until she heard a beep. She hooked up her existing number to the phone and smiled.

"Yes," she whispered typing in her 6 digit distress code. Hopefully OSP will get it and Deeks and her will be saved.

Suddenly there were footsteps trailing down the hallway. She quickly put the phone and not back under the mattress and hurried into the far corner.

The door started to unbolt as Kensi's heart raced. "Get in there you piece of shit." A man growled.

A limp and bleeding body was pushed into the cell and instatly the door shut and bolted again.

"Deeks?" She whispered wondering if it was him. When he looked up at her with a black and blue face, the only part recognizable was the baby blue eyes. "Deeks!"

She rushed to his side and flipped him on him back. There was only one cut on what she saw, his left thigh had a heavy wound and was steadily bleeding into the concrete below.

"Kensi," he smiled happy to see she was unharmed. He would go through everything again, again and again, to see her uninjured.

"Shh," she whispered taking off her jacket and tiring around his leg. She pulled the sleeves to the knot was ontop of the wound.

Deeks hissed and tried to scoot away from the pain.

She finished and leaned against the wall. "What happened?"

"I-I wouldn't tell them about it. They have no right." Deeks stalled sitting up slowly.

"Come here," she pulled him next to her and he rested his head on her shoulder. "What do they want to know?"

Deeks sat up and looked at her carefully. "Information on us. NCIS."

"What?" She looked at him carefully.

"He wants to know our operations. He hasn't mentioned why, but he has mentioned Kally." Deeks explained. He hissed and rolled his head on the concrete.

"Easy," Kensi whispered, softly cradling his scruffy cheek. He closed his eyes and purred.

"You look tense." Deeks whispered opening his baby blues.

"Who wouldn't be in this situation?" Kensi defended. "My partner was just beaten and-"

"You know that's not what I mean," he interrupted.

"Look," Kensi sighed standing up and walking across the room.

As she approached the mattress, Deeks let his eyes wonder. He smiled. She turned and glared at him. "Deeks!" Kensi scolded laughing.

"Sorry," he said, his smile still broad access his black and blue face.

"Look," she repeated grabbing the two items from under the mattress and walking back to her partner.

"What the...?" Deeks whispered. He tried to lift his arm but then hissed in pain. "How?"

"It's from Kally." Kensi explained taking her spot next to Deeks.

"And the cell?" He asked softly.

"Also his, I used that wire from the light and reworked it. I think I made the message get to OSP..." she trailed off thinking if they had really gotten her message or not.

"I think they-" Deeks started before footsteps echoed down the hallway.

"Hurry! Put them back!" Deeks pushed.

Kensi dashed to the mattress and returned the two objects.

The bolts slowly began to unlock. Kensi had just made it back to Deeks before the iron door slowly opened.

Both the captives hearts pounded. Sweat, mixed with blood, ran down their backs. Their eyes were glued to the door, both knowing exactly what was next.

"Girl. Now."

Hope you guys like! Love you guys! I think this story is a actually getting somewhere! Thanks a million for the reads!!

You know the drill...

Comment
Vote
Follow
❤️