Chapter 9

"Okay Eric. What to you have on this Butch Snipper?" Callen barked as he and Sam entered OPS.

"Butch Snipper was born in Texas to Drug Dealer father, J.P Snipper. His mother, Jen Star, was a porn star who died during child birth." Eric explained pulling up two mug shots of both J.P Snipper and Jen Star.

"He was raised by his father with his main education in a drug run school in New Mexico." Nell continued tapping on her iPad.

"Anything that can help us now?" Sam barked. "We have dealt with him before."

"Oh yes." Hetty calmly said. "I remember him fondly. One of the only killers we couldn't get."

"From the information collected in the past cases, he keeps his victims, which are officers or agents from no particular Navel ranking." Eric explained throwing up images of at least 15 victims.

"Ugh," Nell sighs seeing the horror that was now for all to see in OPS.

"The bodies were dumped in this order," Nell said placing a map on the touch screen bored.

"It's an 'X'," Sam observed.

"Yes, we are having other analysts analyze this map to see if there is a pattern." Nell explained.

"Address?" G barked.

"On your phones," Eric called as Sam and Callen charged out of OPS.

"Hetty?" Nell whispered.

"Yes, Ms. Jones." Hetty said gesturing for Nell to follow her out onto the balcony.

"We are going to find them right?" She whispered looking over at the four empty work desks.

"Of course! We have the best people working on it, like you." Hetty said.

"Thanks," Nell whispered raising her hand to his the tears welling in her big brown eyes. "We just can't-"

"Shh, don't talk like that Ms. Jones. They will be fine," Hetty said, knowing that they will be. Right?

"I'd better go and help Eric," Nell excused her self and hurried off back into the high tech OPS center.

Hetty sighed while her gaze shifted to the young, clueless agents scurrying around and completing low level cases.

"Hetty," a man scolded behind her.

"Yes, Owen," She said calmly without turning around.

"Explain," he grunted.

-.-.-

"What the hell did we get ourselves into?" Called whispered as Sam and him arrived at the suspects home.

"Well, this isn't inviting." Sam huffed.

The suspects house was run down with spray painted brick sides while half the roof was caved in. Cinderblocks casted over the long dying grass front yard.

"Ugh," Callen grunted running up the concrete stairs, Sam on his heels.

"NCIS, Open up!" Sam yelled when the partners arrived at the front door. If you would call the ply wood a door.

"Now," Callen yelled pulling the ply wood out of the way.

A waft of heroin and alcohol hit the agents as they cleared the house.

"Clear," coughed Callen from the bedroom. The bedroom had only a cardboard box and a stained mattress.

"Clear, but you want to see this," Sam called.

"What is it?" Callen asked dodging old clothes and moldy boxes.

"Look for yourself," Sam said pointing at the kitchen table. The table was not visible under all the clutter that was piled on top.

Pictures of both Kensi and Deeks lined the table. From in Kensi's SUV to them hanging out at Deeks' place.

"Wait, what is Kensi doing at Deeks' place at... 11:00 pm?" Callen asked.

"Forget that," Sam barked putting on a white latex glove. "We need DNA off of these needles.

On top of the pictures, were approximately 15 heroin needles. Also on the table was maps and notes on wear houses in or around LA.

"This is not good." Callen sighed starring at the table.

Sorry for the long wait. I will try to update the next chapter in the next few weeks.

High school. 4-H. Homecoming.

^^those are your answers on why.

Love you guys!

NCIS LA it up!! (3 days!!!)

Comment
Comment
Vote
Follow