Part II - Chapter 16

Daisy

My brothers and I all gasp at our new home. James is the only person who knows what the house looks like seeing as he's the one who bought it.

He wanted all of us to be surprised. What a sweetheart.

"Holy shit it's beautiful." Henry compliments the house.

"Yeah." I agree still staring at the house in awe.

Its a smaller home than the one in New York. It is covered in vines and the drive way is full of stones. It is very classic and gives homey vibes.

The house looks perfect for the six of us and all I want to do is run through it and explore but I can't

The house looks perfect for the six of us and all I want to do is run through it and explore but I can't. My stupid ass leg makes me immobile. So I start nudging Xander wanting him to get out of his trance and help me out.

Finally the dork catches on and gives my forehead a quick kiss before shoving Roman out of the other side of the car. He then goes to the trunk and helps Noah set up my wheel chair.

Noah comes to my door. He leans in and unbuckles me. "Would you rather be in your wheelchair or carried?" He asks me. I hate the wheel chair and they all know that so I'm not really sure why he even bothered asking.

"Carried." I grumble. A massive smile spreads across his face as he gently scoops me up and places me on his hip.

"All good, nothing hurts?" He questions me scanning my face for any sign of pain or discomfort. I shake my head no and rest it on his shoulder looking at our new home.

"Okay I'll give you guys a tour." Dad announces gaining all of our attention. He gives me a wink before leading us into the house.

The entrance is smaller than the last house and feels less grand but yet feels so much more elegant and unique with the staircase and the massive opening. There is a beautiful chandelier and crown moulding.

The house has a very homey vibe going for it

The house has a very homey vibe going for it. I think it has to do with the creamy coloured walls and the dark hardwood floors. I also like how it doesn't have that glass type of look.