Worried.

Sydney

I was sat watching The Notebook with Brooke and Katy when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

It was Ashton.

"Hi Ash." I said, pausing the film and putting the phone on loud speaker.

"Hey Syd." His voice was shaky and he sounded quite nervous.

"Is everything ok?" I questioned.

"No, not really. You and Brooke need to come to Calum's immediately! It's urgent." He rushed.

"We'll be there in 5. Is everyone ok?" I asked, whilst I pulled my boots on.

"I'll explain when you get here." He sighed before hanging up.

"Katy can you drive us?" I asked.

"Of course." She said before grabbing her keys.

The car journey was silent, probably because all three of our minds were racing with things that could of potentially happened.

As we pulled up, Ashton was sat on the pavement.

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Long story short, we all decided that it was best if Georgina was kicked off the tour, we called her and she came round, started kicking off and all. Then we found out that she'd paid Calum to take the picture of her and Luke because he was desperate for money." He said quickly without breathing.

"Why would Calum betray his best friend though?" Brooke gulped.

"He was desperate." Ashton sighed.

"Was it definitely him?" She asked.

"One hundred percent." He nodded.

"Is Luke ok?" I asked.

"He's fine, just really mad at them both." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"We should probably go in." Brooke said, before we all walked slowly towards the door.

----------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen insideeeeee?

Love,

~lukesunshine_