Luke.

Luke

As I unlocked the front door I noticed it was very quiet in the flat, almost like nobody was home.

"Sydney, you home?" I called.

"In here." She said quietly.

"You ok babe?" I asked noticing she'd been crying.

She nodded her head.

"Is Brooke here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah she's in my room." She said.

"Is everything ok between you both?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Between us, yeah. But she isn't." She said her voice cracking at the end.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked sitting down.

"Since I left she's been bullied and she's self-harmed and I can't help but think that if I was there then she would of been ok." She said a tear running down her cheek.

"You didn't know." I said taking hold of her hands.

"You can't blame yourself." I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Brooke, Luke's here." She called.

A few moments later Brooke appeared at the door.

I couldn't believe how much she looked like Syd. Her big eyes sparkled in the light. Her hair was almost the same colour, maybe a bit darker and it was quite a bit longer than Sydney's.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Luke." I smiled down at her.

"Brooke." She said with a small smile whilst a blush crept over her cheeks.

----------------------------------------------

Brooke

As I walked out of Sydney's room and heard voices from the kitchen I knew that Sydney and whoever Luke was had been talking about me.

When I appeared at the kitchen door I realised that Luke was Luke Hemmings, as in the gorgeous lead singer from 5 Seconds of Summer. I literally could not believe that Luke Hemmings was living in the same flat as my sister.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Luke." He smiled down at me.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I mentally cursed knowing that I was blushing.

"Brooke." I said with a small smile.

----------------------------------------------