Overthinking.

Sydney

I decided to let Luke and Brooke get to know eachother a bit, so went for a shower and left the two of them to chat. Whilst I was in the shower my mind filled with thoughts about how I was going to tell Brooke, Jenna and the 5sos boys about my pregnancy. Luke is putting so much on the line for me and the baby. His whole band could fall apart because of me, and that's the last thing I want.

What if he had to cancel a tour, miss important band practices? What if I went into labour when he was on the other side of the world? What about the fans? They don't even know that me and Luke are together, let alone having a child.

I sat down on the shower floor letting the hot water hit my back.

What if everyone judges me because I'm so young? I'll be known as the teenage mum who had sex with Luke Hemmings without protection.

'What are we going to do?' I thought whilst I touched my tummy that was becoming podgier and podgier by the day.

The thing I was most scared about was not the fans giving me hate or people judging me. I was most scared about Luke leaving me. I could never cope on my own with a child. It's not like he's carrying the baby for another eight months. If one day he decides he doesn't want to be with me and he doesn't want the responsibility then he can pack his bags and go, pretend like nothing happened and can carry on with his life. However, for me, I can't. If he leaves I'll be stuck on my own with this baby. I can't one day decide that I don't want it anymore. Not like he can.

----------------------------------------------