Katy's Friends.

Sydney

About an hour after Brooke left I decided that it was time to get ready. Luke had already gone to meet Michael and Ash for some lunch and to discuss some 'band things'.

After I showered and got changed I decided to text Katy.

To: Katy

"Shopping trip? 20 minutes? x"

A few minutes later she replied.

From: Katy

"Pick you up at 2:30 x"

I blow dried my hair quickly before doing my makeup, I decided to do my simple look as I couldn't be bothered making an effort.

As soon as I was ready the doorbell chimed through the more or less empty flat.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hi, you ready?" Katy asked.

"Sure, let's go." I said locking the door.

"So how've you been?" Katy asked as she started the car.

"Really good actually." I smiled.

"Glad to hear it. You deserve to be happy after all you've been through." She said giving me a sympathetic smile.

"I think there's something going in between Brooke and Calum though." I giggled, quickly changing the subject.

"No way!" She said her eyes going wide.

"I'm not kidding! When I got up this morning he was just sat on the sofa then Brooke came out of the bathroom and said they were going for lunch or something." I smirked.

"I'm shocked." Katy giggled as she pulled up to the car park.

After walking around the shopping centre for awhile we decided that we were both hungry and went to Starbucks.

After we ordered two caramel frappaccinos we sat down at a table by the window.

As we made small talk I noticed a few girls staring at us.

"The girls to my left are staring at us." I said subtly.

Katy glanced over before her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"What?" I asked taking a sip of my cool drink.

"It's Lily and Anya." She beamed.

"Come on!" She said pulling my hand and dragging me over to them.

"Katy!" They both squealed.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" One of the blondes said.

"I know, I've been really busy lately." Katy bit her lip.

I coughed awkwardly.

"Oh, Sydney this is Anya and Lily." She said pointing to each of them as she said their names.

"Anya and Lily this is Sydney." She said gesturing to me.

"Nice to meet you." Lily smiled.

"You too." I returned the smile.

"It's nice to finally meet one of Katy's other friends." Anya giggled.

I nodded my head.

"Why don't you join us?" Lily asked moving over in the booth.

"Sure." Katy said running to our table to collect our drinks.

After a few hours of chatting I surprisingly knew Anya and Lily quite well.

Anya and Lily were second cousins, but they seemed more like sisters to me. Anya was 20 and Lily was 18. Katy knew them because they were her bestfriends in high school but after they went to different colleges I guess they just lost contact.

"So you live like 2 minutes away from us Sydney?" Lily giggled.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"That's so cool, so we can have like sleepovers and girly nights." Lily clapped her hands causing Anya to roll her eyes.

"She gets too excited over things." Anya shook her head causing me and Katy to laugh.

"We better go." Anya said looking at her watch.

"Yeah us too." Katy said.

"It was nice meeting you Sydney." Anya said pulling me into a hug.

"You too, and we'll have to have a girly night in soon." I smiled.

"Bye Sydney." Lily said engulfing me into a hug.

"See you soon Lily." I grinned at her.

We exchanged numbers before Anya and Lily headed off in the opposite direction to Katy and I.

---------------------------------------------