Scared.

Sydney

3 hours had already gone by and I had only dilated 2 cm.

Luke had gone to get some hot drinks whilst Brooke was asleep in the uncomfortable chair beside the bed.

"Hey." A variety of different voices came from the door.

My head turned slowly towards it to be greeted by Jenna, Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke's parents.

"Hi." I smiled, before yawning slightly.

"You look tired." Liz sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I feel it." I breathed.

"I can't believe baby Hemmings is going to be born soon." Ash smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"So where is the father of the baby?" Calum asked, looking around the room.

"He's gone to get some drinks for us." I replied.

"How has she not woken up yet?" Michael laughed gesturing to Brooke who was still fast asleep.

"Heavy sleeper." Calum shrugged.

"Of course...you'd know." Michael winked.

Calum went slightly scarlet and the room fell into an awkward silence.

"Wow." Alex gasped as she entered the room, thankfully breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry to break this up but there should only be a maximum of five in the room at a time." She said.

"So why don't the girls have half an hour and the boys have half an hour after, just keep alternating?" Alex shrugged as she was checked the monitors.

"But Luke can stay all the time though?" I asked, watching her.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Ok well bye lads." Jenna waved as she ushered them all out.

"So everything seems great with you and the baby, I'll be back in 20 minutes to check on you again." Alex grinned before walking out of the door.

"Hey Syd." Jenna whispered as she sat on the bed.

"I'm so proud of you." She grinned.

"I haven't given birth yet, I don't know why you're proud." I laughed.

"Just in general. You're settling down and starting a family already." She said, taking hold of one of my hands.

"I wish I was as organised as you." She giggled.

"I missed you Jen." I choked, not purposely changing the subject.

"I missed you too, I missed out on so much." She gulped, tears forming in her eyes.

"If I could make the decision again, I wouldn't of gone." She sighed, a tear fell down her cheek.

"But don't you love it out there?" I asked.

"I do, but I love you and Brooke more and I don't want to miss out on anything else." She shrugged.

"Jen..." I gulped.

"Yeah?" Jen said, her brown eyes glistened.

"I'm scared." I whispered.

"Of what?" She asked softly, wrapping one arm around me.

"Of this." I cried, letting my hands fall to the bed.

"Syd, look at me." She sighed.

"You're going to do amazing." She started.

"And you and Luke are going to be such good parents. Your baby is going to be showered in so much love." She stated.

"You really think I'll be a good mum?" I asked.

"I know you will." She whispered before kissing my head gently.

----------------------------------------------

So I've had some help with names and these are the suggestions...

Girls:
Ella
Cora
Lucy
Hattie
Tiggy
Evie
Sadie
Anna

Boys:
Kyle
Hugo
Alfie
Archie
Harry

Comment your favourite names from above!!

Love,

~lukesunshine_