🌻mall🌻

Lily's POV

I really didn't want to go to the mall. Why couldn't they understand that? I was still in bed thinking of a good excuse for not wanting to go. I sat up and saw Linda had already chosen my outfit for that day. I would have gone back to bed but I didn't want to seem like a bad girl, that was the last thing I want to do. I decided to get a quick shower then got dressed. I then went downstairs for breakfast. ( Her outfit 👇)

I found the Linda and Jake waiting for me

I found the Linda and Jake waiting for me. I pecked both their cheeks and started eating. " Lily I hope you remember the rules.
1. No talking to strangers.

2. No running off.

3. Stay where we can see you.

4. Listen to what we tell you at all times."
Jake said in serious tone. I replied with a small ' yes ' and finished my breakfast. When it was time to leave , I felt like crying . I felt like locking myself in my room and cuddle with Lulu. I just hope everything goes well.

.......

' Why are there so many people?' I thought as I held Linda and Jake's hand. " Relax Lily, just remember the rules and everything will be fine, I promise. " Linda said. I looked at them with pleading eyes. I wanted to go back home. Jake bought me ice cream and it helped me calm down. We took so many pictures and bought lots of stuff. Turns out the mall wasn't as bad as I thought.

We were at a small restaurant. I had been trying to convince them to let me go to the washroom. " Lily, do you really need to go? " Asked Linda. I quickly nodded and said, " Please Linda , please Jake, please," I begged. " Fine but hurry up, we need to go back home." I thanked them .

Once I was done, I saw a little frightened grey kitten. The poor little thing was shaking at the corner . I walked towards it , forgetting the rules. I kneeled down and tried carrying it. " Hey there little kitten... please don't be scared, I promise I won't hurt you. I'm just trying to help you." I said softly. As if the cat understood me, it leaned to my touch. I carried her carefully. " Where's your mummy? ... Do you want me to help you look for her." I stared at it as if it would answer me. I walked around not paying attention to where I was going. ( The kitten 👇)

 ( The kitten 👇)