🌻family🌻

Thank you for making it to the last chapter.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Please remember in Wattpad world anything is possible here including the ending I have just written.

I'm sorry to all those who won't like this ending but I can't kill the triplets. So you can stop reading if you're not happy.

ONE MONTH LATER

Lily's POV

I ensured that all decorations were in place. I smiled at my hard work. Both the interior and exterior of our mansion was beautiful . Taylor has finally recovered and he is coming home today. Joshua, Aaron and Rick helped me . Yes I said Rick. Aaron allowed him to stay with us .

Weirdly, no one has harmed us and Willow has learned to trust those around her. It took me some time to accept them again but everything fell into place after I let them in.

“ Momma, s-save me. Papa wants to catch me!” screamed Willow as she hid behind me while trying to catch her breath. Aaron came to the kitchen looking worried. “ Where is she? ” he asked and pretended not to see her. Willow giggled and then ran out of the kitchen laughing.

“ Why isn't our queen ready? ” he asked then wrapped his arms around my waist. “ I was making sure everything is okay. Please don't let Willow run too fast. She might get hurt and...” “ shhhh stop being too worried. I won't let anything happen to her... Lily, thanks for giving us one last chance, I promise that this time I will be better.” he said and pecked my cheeks making me blush. Just then Joshua walked in and smirked on seeing us .

“ You should get ready, he's almost here. ” Joshua said and carried me upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower as he helped me pick out a dress.
..............

(Lily's dress)

(Willow's dress)

(Willow's dress)

“ You look stunning bambi but remember don't let any man get too close to you

“ You look stunning bambi but remember don't let any man get too close to you.” Joshua said with a growl at the end . I knew he just wanted to protect me.