🌻Bake🌻

Lily's POV

As we went downstairs, I noticed a few changes. There were two buff men standing next to the exit and there was a code on the door. How was I supposed to escape? I didn't even realize I had stopped walking and  was starting at the exit. Joshua pulled me then smirked down at me. “ Let's see how you will run away this time.” He said in a mocking tone. The rest chuckled.

I was kind of annoyed at how high the dining chair were. Aaron helped me sit on it.  I was between Taylor and Joshua. I started being cautious about everything they did. The last time I was told to eat with them, my hands were burned by them. Aaron served my food as the rest started eating. I kept my eyes on my lap. I was afraid that if I touched my food without their permission, I would get a beating.

“ Lily, why aren't you eating?” Aaron asked looking annoyed. “ I was waiting t-to get your p-permission.” I said timidly. “ Kitten from now on you are allowed to eat whenever you want to.” Joshua said. “ B-but...” I was cut off before I could finish my sentence. “ No buts just eat your damn food!” Taylor banged his fist on the table. I immediately picked up my spoon and started eating. I couldn't even enjoy my meal. How could I when I knew I would gain weight then I'll be beaten then starved then... I never had to worry about my weight when I was with Linda because she never complained.

When they started conversing in a foreign language, I zoned out. I thought of Linda and Jake. I'm sure my disappearance caused them so much pain, I swear I never wanted to hurt them but either way, I still did. I hope one day I'll reunite with them so that I could apologise.

“ Why are you crying?’’ Joshua's question brought me back to reality. I didn't even realize I was crying. He wiped my tears gently. I shook my head and mumbled a ‘no reason’ . “ DON'T you dare lie to us! You know the consequences!” Aaron said and stood up. I didn't want to be punished again so I had no choice but to tell them that I wanted to go home.

“ I've just had enough of you complaints! Why is it so hard for you to accept that THIS IS YOUR NEW HOME! You won't be fucking leaving anytime soon!” Aaron said then suddenly, he carried me to the bedroom. I hit his chest several times and and begged him to put me down. The other two followed closely behind with angry expressions.

“ I hope this will teach you to stop complaining!” Taylor said then pushed inside the bedroom and they locked me inside. I begged the door several times and asked them to open it. They didn't reply which meant they left . All my pleads were in vain. I slouched against on the door and cried for hours.

How could my life drastically change? It only took one kidnapping for everything in my life to take another turn. And it's only because of me, maybe if had stayed close to Linda and Jake that day, things would be different now.

I could feel my headache getting worse by the minute. I saw Lulu on the table. I took her then went under the bed. (She had a habit of hiding under the bed when she scared)  It was cold down there but I didn't mind. I held Lulu close to my chest . Eventually, I fell asleep. I guess I was tired.

Taylor's POV

I really wanted to go back and unlock the door  but I also knew she deserved it. It will only be easy for her of she accepted that this was her new home. I was sure my brothers felt the same thing. Cade was coming over. We had a few things to discuss with him. Once our small meeting will be over, my brothers and I will be going to our parents house to apologize to mum then talk to Cindy.

As soon as Cade arrived we went to my office. “ We have decided that it would be best if we got married to Lily as soon as possible.” Aaron said calmly. I watched as Cade abruptly stood up looking infuriated. “ She is too young , I won't allow it.” Cade said. He looked like he was about to kill someone. I chuckled at how forgetful he was.  “ Did you forget what our agreement was! If she tried to leave or escape us then we will have to get married to her in a week's time. And don't you dare deny it... plus, the word is already out that we have found our queen. Our rivals are going to do everything to make sure they have her or even try to hurt her!”