🌻Ours!🌻

How many of you still listen to this?👆❤️

______________________________________
🚨🚨🚨🚨smut🚨🚨🚨 smut warning. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!!

Lily's POV

After they were done with their ' marking ' session, we got out of the pool and Taylor took me to the bedroom to change while the other two remained behind. I took a quick shower as he chose my clothes. Once I was done, I found him waiting for me.
( Her outfit 👇)
(Ignore the flowers if you want to)

 ( Her outfit 👇)(Ignore the flowers if you want to)

" We have a surprise for you." He said and didn't let me respond. He blindfolded me and guided me downstairs. I took small steps because I was afraid he would let me fall.

He took me outside and removed the blindfold. I gasped at the sight before me. They had set a beautiful picnic. All the foods were my favorite. Mumu was playing with a butterfly and Lulu was on the blanket. Mumu came to me when she saw me. I had missed her so much. I carried her and I noticed she had gained weight.
( Picnic pic👇)

My eyes got teary

My eyes got teary . I let go of her and wrapped my arms and hugged Taylor. He kissed my forehead. " Thank you so much. It's s-so beautiful." I said . I felt other pair of arms wrap around me. " What about us? We also helped." Joshua said with a cute pout on his face . I giggled and hugged all of them . " Babygirl, you know there's a better way of saying thank you . " He said and brought his face close to mine . I knew he wanted me to kiss him. " o-ok" I said and they had to bend so that I could reach their faces. Instead of kissing them on the lips, I pecked their cheeks and quickly moved away to create some space. Joshua groaned in frustration then pointed his lips. I shook my head ' no' . I squealed when they started coming close to me. They ran after me.

I huffed when Aaron caught me. " We are going to eat but only after you've given us a proper kiss . " He said . I pouted then gave them their ' proper kiss' . I enjoyed the food.

They asked me questions like what I had wanted to be in future. It suddenly became quiet after that question. I was having a hard time answering it because it reminded me that I would never achieve some of my dreams because they took me away. " Bambi, I know we didn't do the right thing by stripping you from your life but we would like to make it up to you. All you have to do is give us a chance...please" Taylor said and held my hand. I could see the sincerity in their eyes. I found myself nodding.