🌻 Attack 🌻

This is my shortest chapter. Sorry. But another long chapter is coming your way. Thanks for all the support 💖💖💖💖💕

Lily's POV

I could hardly move and even if I tried, it hurt. All my muscles ached and yet I did not regret anything . I blushed as I remembered yesterday's event, the pain and pleasure... How could one feel all that in one night?

The three of them were already awake. Taylor and Joshua were beside me while Aaron was taking a shower.“ You were such a good girl last night .” Taylor whispered in my ear. “ Do you know what good girls get? ( She shakes her head ‘ no’ ) A reward.” Joshua said as Taylor swiftly hovered over me. He placed his enormous member in front of my entrance. I wanted to move away but he pinned me. I wasn't ready for another round. My body was too sore to bear it. “ I-I can't do it again. It's g-going to h-hurt. ’’ I said and looked at him pleadingly.  Luckily he got off me and sighed. “ It's ok kitten, we'll wait for you to heal.” He said.

Joshua bathed me. He was gentle and treated like some fragile glass that would easily break just by being squeezed. I felt guilty when I saw Aaron removing the bloody sheets. Joshua gave me painkillers then dressed me. I kept whining when he dressed me in pajamas. “ Joshua, I don't want to sleep, I-I want to d-do something else.” I told him. “ Bambi, you're tired . You need to rest so that you can heal . ” He said . I huffed as he plaited my hair. I couldn't believe they wanted to spend a day sleeping . Who does that?

( Her pajamas 👇)

Before I slept, they told me we were going back to LA In the evening

Before I slept, they told me we were going back to LA In the evening. I guess Joshua was right because as soon as he left the room I fell asleep.

( Skip to the jet )

After taking off, I sat on Joshua's lap, straddling him. He would occasionally spank my bum lightly. Aaron was on my right working on something on his laptop while  Taylor was on my left playing a game on his phone.

“ I want to fuck you so bad.” Joshua said . Taylor smirked but did not leave his phone. I huffed. Why do they always talk dirty? I completely ignored him. “ Can I play the game too?” I asked Taylor. He was just about to carry me when Joshua wrapped his mascular arm around my neck. “ YOU DO NOT IGNORE ME, GET THAT!?” Joshua said angrily. Aaron smacked my bottom harshly. I looked down in fear and nodded. “ Guys, relax. I don't think she meant it. You're scaring her again. ” Taylor said and carried me. I cried softly on his shoulder. The other didn't say anything for a minute. 

Joshua and Aaron apologized later.

Author's POV

As soon as they landed, they were received by their parents. They ate and did a little bit of catching up. They soon parted as the Lily and the triplets went to their mansion.

When they arrived. Aaron and Joshua went straight to bed while Taylor stayed outside . Lily was trying to show him some star. “ That one! ” She said and pointed to the  sky. “ It's beautiful.” He said and wrapped his arms around her .

He kissed her passionately. She tried kissing back but failed. “ Don't worry you'll get it right soon. ” He said . Suddenly, gunshots rang through the air. Taylor quicky pressed her against the car and covered her using his body. He groaned in pain and fell down as the atmosphere became quiet.

I screamed when Taylor fell down. Everything was happening too fast. I started hyperventilating and my legs couldn't support me. I fell down next to him. He just saved my life! Then darkness...

Joshua's pov

All of us were at the hospital except for Lily and her dad. We thought if she stayed at home as a doctor would tend to her.

We were so angry. My father kept pacing back and forth as he yelled at someone on the phone. Mum was crying with Cindy. Aaron was standing next to me as we waited for the doctor. We had already been informed that they were sure Taylor wouldn't d.. The thought of someone trying to hurt Lily and Taylor angered me.

Suddenly I got a message. I clicked it. I was shocked. The message was a picture. There was the girl who I thought I loved was kissing my biggest rival, Antonio ( sorry if that's your name) . I didn't want to believe it. It was just a picture for fuck sake.

I showed everyone the picture and just like me they didn't believe it. I got a call from an anonymous number. I put the call on loudspeaker so that everyone could hear.

Caller: You've seen them, haven't you.          
              I must say they do make a            good couple. Isn't she a good actor? With her fake innocence and pretty face she managed to fool you!
Aaron:  That's not her! And who the fuck are you?
Caller:. That's not important. You don't believe me? Listen to this ( the caller puts on her a old voice recorder) ‘ don't worry, I'll help you kill all of them. I want to make them pay for hurting me back in highschool!’ Do you believe me now? Anyway, she was telling that to Antonio. You can tell her that Antonio and I no longer need her.

The phonecall ended there. I was speechless. “ Don't believe him. He's just making it all up. ” mum shouted. But how could we not believe him, all fingers point to her. What more evidence did we need?

Aaron and I left the hospital immediately. Too blinded by anger we stormed into the mansion. There she was in the bedroom talking to her dad innocently . She didn't even acknowledge our presence. I pulled out my gun and shot Kane dead!

She screamed and moved to the other side of the bed. Aaron caught her and dragged her by her hair to the basement. This room had not been used in a long time. I probably looked like a bloodthirsty maniac, thirsty for her blood. He threw her on the floor. I kicked her ribs. Her scream was pleasurable to hear. “ Welcome to hell Bambi !” I said sadistically.

...........................................................

Well that was unexpected 😲.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I needed to update. Another long update is coming your way. And when I say long, I mean LONG!

How's your day going? I have a really bad headache but guess what, I'm still going to study. I promised myself that this holiday I would dedicate myself to my studies and Wattpad.

Good day Marafiki. But before you go, could you download these songs, please🥺🥺🥺. I think it suits the next chapter.

Or this one

Or..

Which one do you prefer? Personally, I think I prefer the last one. Please tell me yours.

Bye now👋👋👋