🌻Avery🌻

Introducing🥁🥁🥁🥁...Avery Heart as Lily. She changed her name for obvious reasons. Thanks MaCristinaHingco for reminding me to change her name ❤️❤️.

Avery's pov

Four years later

“ Babe ! We're late.” Rick shouted. I quickly placed my phone and rushed to the door. I closed and slowly turned to face Rick. “ I'm sorry. ” I whispered and looked at him. I felt guilty for keeping them waiting. “ Hey, not that sad face. It's a beautiful day and you can't afford to be sad.” He said and then pulled me to the car. “ But...” He cut me off. “No buts! Let's go before that boss of yours finds out you haven't arrived.” He said and pecked my cheek.
( Her outfit 👇 )

“ Mummy!” Willow said excitedly

“ Mummy!” Willow said excitedly. Let me introduce you to my daughter, Willow. The most cutest and sweet little girl you'll ever meet. “ Mummy is sorry ok? I promise I won't be late again. ” I said . I knew she was really happy to spend the day with Rick yet I was here delaying them. I pecked her cheek as she nodded.

( Willow Heart 👇)

My daughter was unique

My daughter was unique. Unlike other girls of her age, she was small. She was afraid of talking and meeting people.  She was only used to me and Rick.  I wanted her to be a talkative child but sadly she is just like the younger version of me. Either way, I still love her .

Rick is my best friend. He is gay . He is the only one who knows about my past. He is the only man I have stayed with and I don't have to worry about being hurt. Today, he was going to spend the day with Willow.

Rick drove fast to the bakery ( she works at a bakery )  I told them goodbye and promised Willow to bring her a teddy bear if she was good I would bring her a teddy bear. “ Take care babe! Call me if anything happens.” Rick said sounding protective and then  drove off.

I bit my lip as I thought of an excuse to give as to why I was late. “ Why the f*** are you late!? Do I pay you to be this lazy?” Mr. James , my boss, shouted. Before I could explain anything, he grabbed my wrist harshly and to the kitchen. He scolded me for a while then ordered me to serve the customers.