Overloaded Mind

Cassian caught Amara in his arms before she hit the cold floor. 

"Shit. Amara. Amara!" He said loudly trying to keep Amara conscious, however it did no work as her eyes fluttered shut. she fainted.

Cassian quickly took her back to his bedroom laying her down on messy sheets. He finally found his 'dead' daughter, there was no chance that he was going to loose her again. 

"never" He repeated in his head over and over again holding a hand of Amara tightly. Never.

*30 minutes later*

"There is no need to be worried Mr. Vultagio, she is exhausted mentally and physically, Fainting was caused by not enough sleep so please make sure she gets some." Dr. Felix said to Cassian writing down everything on a paper.

"Bullshit"  They both heard turning their heads to the girl on the bed who's eyes were open now.

"Its obvious that my weak ass fainted just because of the shock. Tell me, Doctor, How would anyone's body react if they heard that they actually had a family, a mom, who's huge picture is hanging on a huge wall in some creepy jerk's house, who keeps saying that he adopted me." Amara asked sarcastically standing up from bed like if nothing happened. sure. her body was feeling really heavy and she could barely stand but she could take it. 

"Leave the paper and you may go now" she heard Cassian say and saw as he dismissed him with a nod.

"As for you. Sit down." Cassian said pointing at bed. 

"Should I bark too?" She answered raising an eyebrow at him.

"Amara." 

"Don't 'Amara' me you sick jerk, Is this shit funny for you?! Ha?! Don't fucking appear in someones life, pretending to be a fucking caring adoptive parent who has a photo of my mother on the wall. do you fucking realize what you are doing you asshole?!" Amara raged at him not backing off even for a second until Cassian caught her off guard.

"Non parlare così a tuo padre." (do not speak to you father like that) He spoke in Italian louder and Amara's eyes widened.

"I have every right to have my dead wife's photo in my house and I am not letting my own daughter disrespect me in this way,stop acting like a child and don't make me get some sense in you, Amara Vultagio."

"Amara Vultagio. Did you brake the vase and blamed it on the maid." She saw a tall figure sitting in front of her. 

"Please Cassian, she is just a child, she didn't know what she was doing" She also heard a voice of her mother.

 "Roslyn, love, she must start learning that lying is not good, I will go easy on her" Amara saw her mother nod and she left the room but not without shooting a small smile at a small child next to her. Amara realized that the small child next to her was small herself. She was remembering a memory. 

"Mama!" A small girl ran towards her mom, but her dad stopped her with his arm.

"No little devil, you are staying with me for a while for your punishment" Cassian said to her picking her up to sit her on his lap.

"Please don't spank me daddy" She heard the small herself say to her dad. 

It was for now that she realized that Cassian was her dad, this was not quite a good first memory of her with him, but it was enough for her to understand that Cassian was her dad.

"Amara." she heard and looked up seeing Cassian towering over her, which caught her off guard and made her stumble back, almost falling before Cassian caught her. again.

"Let go of me you big jerk, you have no right to touch me" she tried to push him away, but couldn't until Cassian moved back with his own will.

Amara was lost, It was too much new information for her in short time. Why does he need her now? did he kill her mother? What does he want from her? These were the only questions floating in her head. After a while she came up with only decision.she needed to leave.

"I need to leave." was the only thing she said before walking towards the door, this was for the best. at least that's what she thought. Amara didn't even open the door fully when it slammed shut and she felt a large figure behind her.

"Sit your ass on the bed before I blister it until you learn how to be respectful to your father." Cassian sounded really, I mean really pissed off. However Amara was still not having it and at the last words she sapped.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING DAD YOU ASSHOLE. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU FOR 13 YEARS?! WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU. WHY SO QUIET NOW HUH?! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE MOM DIED AND YO-" Amara was interrupted with His sharp and heavy glare. He started to walk closer to her and she no choice but to stumble back until she hit the wall. 

That's when Cassian got close to the frustrated girl and said loud enough for her to fully realize.

"Your mother was killed." This sentence made Amara freeze at her spot and she carefully listened to Cassian speak, even if she didn't want to, her head was aching at those words.

 "they took you and her from me when you were just three. The men who took you and your mother away, sent her dead body back to me, when her beautiful, hazel eyes were still open and white. Until now I thought they killed you too, but as soon as I saw you in the orphanage.." Cassian stopped here. He didn't continue, he didn't have to. His emotionless face made Amara feel somehow, guilty. Part of her didn't want to believe his words but part of her was telling Amara that he could be trusted. She was blaming it all on him but things were different here.

However, she fought back her tears, not wanting to be a crybaby in front of her father. On the other hand Cassian was lost in thoughts remembering the dead face of his beautiful sunshine, It was cold, white with blood dots.her eyes open, tears newly dried. It took him 10 years to forget her, but it seems like she was still there. 

Snapping out from his thought the first thing he saw was Amara standing in front of him, with surprised and teary hazel eyes just like her mother's. He couldn't stand watching her like this. Fuck. he didn't even want to tell her that just yet.But what was done it was done, you cant travel back in time and change it.

"Get some rest we will talk about it later" He said walking over to door, opening it.

"But-"

"Amara." One words made her shut her mouth. Amara watched him walk out from the bedroom leaving her alone.

She felt a little disappointing that he didn't hug her or showed any comfort, she was used to it thought. Now she needed time to think. and take a nap for a while. she was tired.