First Trouble In Office

"Okay before you blister our ass- I mean Butts, I have to tell you that YOUR DAUGHTER FUCKING PUT HER DISMEMBERED BONES BACK IN THEIR PLACE BY HERSELF" Alejandro said catching both of Cassian's and Mikhail's attention.

Amara's eyes widened and she glared at Alejandro who shrugged at her.

"putting the bone back in it's place is a painful thing to do unless-" Cassian said pausing as he realized something. 

"-it has been dismembered before"He finished looking at Amara through front mirror.

"What are you staring at? haven't you seen an angel?" She rolled her eyes staring out of the window.

"Get up whore" A woman said to Amara and as she got up she pushed her hard making Amara fall on the floor hard ending up with dismembered bone on her wrist. Amara screamed out tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Oh my does it hurt dear?" Woman said taking her arms softly before suddenly putting it harshly back in its place. Amara passed out.

"Amara" A voice made her come back to reality blinking few times to see Cassian staring down at her. They arrived back at the house.

"Yeah chill. I'm getting out." She said hopping out from the jeep seeing that Mikhail was already dragging Andro in the house.

"Damn. He is in trouble" She said to herself smirking.

"so are you"Cassian said and she shrugged it off walking into the house. It's not like if Cassian could spank her. Right?

Walking into the random room it turned out to be Office. Cassian's probably. Looking around the room first thing she noticed was gun. She smirked.

"Amara where are you?" she heard Cassian call out for her and quickly walked over where the gun was, picking it up.

Quickly checking the bullets, it was full.She took out all of the and put them in her pocket.

Soon office door opened revealing Cassian.

"You know It's not right to sneak into someone's office and grab their..stuff" Cassian stated seeing Amara holding a gun. Amara smirked pointing her gun towards him.

"Well Well. Seems like you are not in the position to give off scoldings and demands" She mimicked his voice obviously failing but still, It showed disrespect.

"You don't even know how to use-" Cassian didn't finished when clicking sound was heard, giving him hard time to hide his smirk.

"Come on old man, don't tell me you thought that just because I'm a girl I need someone to protect me and I don't even know how to fight and just cry" She said taking two steps toward Cassian.

"Hm. That's not a barbie to play with though." He said crossing his arms as he leaned on the wall.

"I like to play with real people, not barbies" She said pointing gun directly at his head.

"Put the gun down Amara, you are in enough trouble"

"For~"

"Cussing, Leaving without telling, eye roll, disrespect and now grabbing gun without permission."He said firmly.

"Well I won't be anymore if you die" She said clicking the gun making Cassian not move at all.

"Very funny" Cassian said walking towards Amara who was laughing her ass off.

"Oh god, you should have seen your face" She said having hard time to breath because of laughter.

"Hm" Cassian took gun out of her hands and she calmly let him but next thing she didn't expect was Cassian grabbing her by waist and picking her up so that her feet were dangling down. Fuck. the height difference.

Cassian slightly leaned behind the desk putting one of his knees up, placing Amara over it.

"Of-" She let out rolling her eyes.

"Um- a reminder, if you won't put me down this instant I wi-" She was cut off with a sharp smack which did hurt.

"you are not in the position to give off demands" Cassian repeated her words making her roll her eyes.

"That's my words you know" She said and Cassian ignored her peppering smacks on your behind.

"Needed to do this a while ago but never got the chance" Cassian said and Amara soon started to kick her legs wiggling her body.

"It hurts you know" She said but her voice was quite calm.

"Kind of a point you know?" He said hardening them slightly.

"Okaay!Okayy!!" She finally said feeling her ass staring to burn badly.

"Okay?" He repeated wanting her to continue.

"I won't steal your gun" She said 

Another smack "And?"

"Swear or disrespect you" She added obviously she would later but meh.

"I'm having a hard time to believe this but I'll let this be a warning" He said letting her go, setting her on her feet again.

"Seems like your muscles did a great job" She said trying to rub the sting off from her butt.

"I hope so, since this was not the best of them" He said smirking at her.She wanted to roll her eyes but remembered what she got right now so she just stopped.

Cassian was  a bit surprised when Amara hugged him. not a bit. A lot.

"'m off then" She said walking out of his office.

Cassian nodded at her smirking and as Amara walked out he turned out to put the gun back in it's place. putting his hand in the back pocket, he was met with emptiness. His smirk widened as soon as he realized why Amara 'hugged' him.

"Little Devil" His smirk widened at her. She reminded him his child self. No wonder where she got it from.