Creaks

"baby, Babes, babi! you know how much I love you, Mikh-" Alejandro was dragged to his and Mikhail's bedroom when Mikhail cut him off.

"Be quiet. You brought this on yourself. Как ты смеешь меня не слушать (How dare you not listen to me)" Mikhail said clearly annoied by Andro's actions. However, on the other hand, Alejandro was quite regretting many things ,since when his boyfriend, well, husband,used Russian, he knew things were serious.

Tossing Alejandro on their bed, Andro plopped down on his stomach, his ass was perfectly up in the air, ready for swats. He tried to turn around quickly, but Mikhail put his hand on his back keeping him steady. "не двигайся (don't move)" He said, Andro had no choice but to listen. 

Not surprisingly, tears already started to brim his eyes and soon, come down on his cheeks. Especially when Mikhail pulled his sweatpants down, along with his boxers.

But that's not it. Things got WAAY worse when he heard the sound of belt unbuckling. That's when he tried again.

"Mikhail please" He said pulling his  hand back, to cover his pale butt, but quickly removed it when he felt Mikhail rest belt on it.

Soon Alejandro gave up facing his fate, pushing his head through the pillow, Mikhail grabbed the second one, easily lifting Andro's waist with his one hand and putting the pillow under his torso, so that his ass would be the only thing hit.

Silence was disturbed with Mikhail's heavy Accent.

"Disobeying Me" *CRACK*

Alejandro let out a gasp fighting the urge to put his hand behind. "One" He muttered in pillow enough so Mikhail could hear.

"Хороший мальчик(Good boy)" *CRACK*

Swats weren't as hard as Alejandro thought they would be, but it still doesn't mean that it didn't hurt.

"two" Another swat came down as soon as he let out the number.

"Grabbing MY gun" Mikhail continued *CRACK*

"t-three *Gasp*" Andro was crying out every time belt connected to his butt.

He was an emotional person.Right now, he was more sad about making Mikhail angry, not because he was caught. He always laughed, Made Jokes at bad times, IS a crackhead. However, That's what Mikhail liked in him and noticed in him first. Mikhail was not punishing him so that he would change. sure he needed to change those comebacks, backtalk and Recklessness. But he always wanted him to stay as he was. Him to stay himself.

"Back Talk" *CRACK CRACK*

"F-four, FIVE!"

"Don't yell at me" *CRACK*

"I-I'm really s-sorry! *GASP* six"

"Getting yourself and Amara in trouble" *CRACK CRACK*

"Seven , *sob* E-eight"

*CRACK CRACK*

Mikhail finished off with two extra hard smacks, making sure that it would stick into him for awhile. Her heart always melted as soon as Alejandro shed tears. you couldn't blame him. Why would someone like to see their love in pain.

letting go of the belt he scooped Alejandro up in his arms bridal style. He was not a comfort person. He didn't know how to comfort someone. But he tried his best. He never pushed Andro away when he hugged him. Not even once.

"I-Im so sor-" Alejandro begun when he was cut off by Mikhail.

"I forgive you" He said planting a kiss on his cheeks, kissing his tears away.

After awhile of Mikhail telling Alejandro that he really is forgiven and Alejandro believing it, he was back to his goofy self.

"Welp" Andro said putting finger down on Mikhail's chest.

"If I took my punishment so well, Don't I deserve a reward?" He teased and Mikhail Chuckled deeply.

"Маленький дьявол" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*creak creak creak squeak*

"at this rate they are going to brake the bed" Amara mumbled rolling her eyes as she took another bite of her chips.