Chocolate Guns

"why are we always running?" Amara asked Alejandro who was about to sprint off.

"You have better option?" He asked sarcastically.

"I mean I have a gun so-"

"YOU HAVE A GUN?!" Andro screamed catching everyone's attention.again. Amara sent daggers at him slapped her forehead.

"WHO LOVES CHOCOLATE GUNS?" Amara screamed and waited for everyone to scream back. but no response.

"Fuck. you told me that it always works" she muttered

"well-" Andro tried to whisper back but Amara was grabbed by that blonde guy who now had gun pressed at her head.

"Make a sound and I will kill you on th- " He didn't finish when a leg made contact between his legs and he instantly knelled down in pain.

"welp." Amara punched him in the face and knocked him out.

"YOU BAD ASS BITCH!LETS RUN NOW" Amara and Alejandro sprinted off and it was easy since people were trying to avoid them and the way was empty.

"Here! catch the keys you drive!" Amara threw car keys at Andro and he easily caught it. Alejandro flew out from the exit but Door shut at Amara's face. She quickly turned around to face the one who shut it. It was that woman.

she was so hot. Curvy thighs, big round chest, full lips and long eyelashes. She had different eye colors. wow.

"No no honey. you, gorgeous girl, are coming with me." She said and before Amara could think she knocked her out.

*2000 years later*

Amara groaned opening her eyes to  find herself chained to bed. 

Now. Now. Don't think nasty stuff. just yet.

she tried to pull her one hand which was chained but failed. 

"Fuck... have to do with the painful way huh?" Amara quickly pulled her arm roughly making her wrist pop. she slid off the handcuff and painfully put her dismembered bone back in place.

Wiping her tears off she sniffled few times and hopped up from the  bed.

She looked around the room. Almost everything was dark red. Who was that woman? 

she thought. Amara heard clapping coming from behind her and soon the same woman was seen with the help of the moonlight.

"um- If I was you I would prefer the better entrance" Amara said scratching her head awkwardly.

The woman laughed. 'Damn. even her laugh is hot' Amara thought.

"You even use sarcasm in this kind of situations" she said getting closer to Amara. 

She was not wearing high heels anymore so she would be at least 10 cm taller then Amara.

"Listen here hot ass bitch. I am not going to stay here or tell you some other stuff such as where my mafia daddy's weak spot is or about his security system and- WAIT. who the fuck changed me" Amara's face suddenly was grabbed by that woman's one hand and her eyes widened as she was met with her dark  ones.

"I do not like little disobedient bratty girls like you. It makes me want to put them in their place."

"did  you say this in serious meaning or did you just want to avoid the question when I asked who changed me?" Amara muffled not taking her eyes of hers.

"good thing I not in a bad mood or you would have been over my knees by this time" She said and Amara gulped.

That was so hot...- she thought.

GOD I'M LAZY BYE!