Trust

"I am not buying that" Amara said annoyed.

"First of all I'm buying it for you. Second of all. You are." Alejandro said holding up elegant short black dress with off shoulders.

"No. Plus it will be uncomfortable in that." She said again crossing her arms.

"Who cares if it's comfortable, It's going to show your perfect body figure." Alejandro said crossing his arms too.

"Its SHORT" She shouted.

"YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT ASS GIRL"Alejandro screamed back getting almost everyone's attention in store.

"Is that Alejandro Vultagio?" "Oh my god its him" "Quick lets get his autograph" All of them started whispering. seemed like Alejandro's mask and cap didn't do any help for him.

"Amara. RUN" He said holding her hand and running towards the exit leaving the dress behind. "Mikhail!!!!!!! Start the car!!!" He screamed and Amara heard Mikhail's "fuck" Under his breath.

Thanks god they got in the car and drove away quickly leaving bunch of fans behind.

After few minutes of driving Amara and Alejandro Broke down into laughter, while Mikhail regretted all his decisions in his life.

Time Skip

"CASSIAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!" Alejandro screamed as soon as he got in the house. earning a smack on his butt from Mikhail.

"OW!" He said turning around to argue with him but was met with firm look on Mikhail's face.

"Oh um-" He tried to switch the subject clearly not in the need of more what he just received. "OH! Let's go to out room, I got something for you" He said pecking his lip and Amara rolled her eyes.

"Girl I've told them to put your clothes in Cassian's room since I don't know where your room was" Alejandro said before walking away with Mikhail.

Amara shrugged walking upstairs towards Cassian's bedroom hoping that he wasn't there. and thanks to her luck he wasn't.

Amara looked at all bunch of shopping bags on the king sized bag, they were so may that even the bed didn't have any space left and some of them were on couch.

Amara clearly remembered her picking up only two pairs of Baggy jeans, one pair of sweatshirts and a pair of sneakers.

"ugh...Alejandro" She said annoied knowing that Alejandro must've picked some dresses or other things for her. And she was right.

shuffling through bags to find the jeans, she picked a sweatshirt she finally found . As for the Converse shoes,she couldn't find it but there for sure were many other heels and sneakers.

Amara grabbed one of the sneakers and placed her outfit away from the bed so that it wouldn't get lost in bags.

she needed to go out and think for awhile so she decided to change into her new clothes. Amara started to take off her sweatpants, hopping into some baggy jeans and sneakers.

Taking off Cassian's shirt she grabbed the sweatshirt and was about to put it on but then she heard the door open and someone step in.

Thanks god she was facing away from the door and only her back was seen. Amara stopped remembering all the scars and bruises she had on her back from whipping in the orphanage.

"Shit"she said quickly putting on her sweatshirt turning around to be met with Alejandro who's eyes where filled with tears.

Soon she heard other footsteps approaching them and before they reached the door Alejandro got in shutting it behind him. He took few deep breaths and shouted at someone who was on the other side of the door.

"MIKHAIL SHE IS CHANGING GO AWAY!!" he said turning back to me when he hears 'okay' and footsteps leaving.

"Sweetheart" Alejandro mumbled quietly running to Amara to hug her. Amara this time didn't back off or pushed him away as she normally would do to others. she accepted the hug and also she hugged him back.

"Andro.. please don't tell this to anyone" She said to him tearing up.

"But Amara.." he said pulling away to look at her but stopped as soon as she saw the worried and hurt face of hers. He couldn't help but nod.

"You know Cassian will find out about it and I'm going to get my ass whooped by Mikhail for not telling anyone but... Okay. BUT. you have to let me treat those SO YOU CAN WEAR THE DRESSES I BOUGHT YOU" He said waving his finger at Amara making her smirk.

Alejandro was a real crackhead. Somehow Amara liked him. VERY very much.

"Who said I would be wearing those dresses?" Amara said raising her eyebrows at him.

He accepted the challenge.

"We will see that" He said getting into funny Karate fight position making Amara laugh and he collapsed laughing too.

After 30 minutes

"How did you end up getting this much" He said patching up her back. Amara lowered her head remembering bad memories.

"I was the "bad girl" of the orphanage" She explained shortly and Alejandro understood everything by that.

"Okay here. Now remember do not lay down on your back OR this is not going to heal fast. If you do what I say It shouldn't be there in like three weeks or a month" He said putting away the emergency kit.

"How do you know this much?" Amara asked putting her shirt back on.

"I was a med student, but after I finished collage i understood that I liked fashion more" He said standing up with Amara.

He quickly changed subject before Amara would ask further.

"You can tell me anything alright? I will keep your secrets." he said reassuring her.

Amara only nodded. he was good to trust.

"well do you want to take a walk and talk about things?" He asked jumping up and down clapping.

Amara rolled her eyes "Alright I was about to take a walk anyways" She said and they both left Cassian's room.

He would be so mad when he sees all bunch of mess in his room lol.