14. STARS AND SOUL

14. STAR AND SOUL

BELLA'S POV~

Just a date, just a date, just a date. I chanted in my head. In order to keep me from freaking out.

"Ugh! I don't have a dress for crying out loud!" I screamed frustrated. Only one person can save my ass. I dailed the number.

"Hello"

" Edward asked me on a date I have only 2 hours" I said in a breath. There was a pause.

"Alice you there? " I asked doubting. Alice squealed so loud that I swear my eardrums bleed.

" I will be there in half an hour with full preparations" she said and hang on. Half an hour later Alice was at my doorstep with more than 5 bags.

" I have everything dress, shoes everything" she said and ran inside the house. She applied me the cosmetics who guaranteed to make a person beautiful. She applied me a red lipstick, smoky eyes, a blush and tied my brown hair into a bun.

" here comes your dress!" Alice chimed in with a mysterious grin. I opened the bag and stared at it wide eyed. There was a black Lacey lingerie.

" Alice I am going on a date not on honeymoon" I said horrors truck.

" just in case Bella you need it. Besides you will wear this inside your dress" she said with a smrink.
I am not ready for it.

After half an hour of convincing I gave in wore it. My actual dress was a blue knee length dress which hugged my curves and red hills which Alice threatened me to wear otherwise she will tear my book pride and prejudice. Now I am standing in porch. Edward's silver volvo parked in front of my house and Edward step out in a tuxedo. He looks freaking hot!. I can't help but drool when he is in black tux.

" you look beautiful" Edward's velvety voice said. His green eyes shamelessly checking me out. I blushed.

"You don't look bad of yourself" I complimented him. The car ride was silent. Edward took the route to middle forest. I looked at him alarmed.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled throwing my arms in air.

"What happened?" Edward asked obviously startled by my sudden outburst.

" I am wearing heals Edward!" I said expatriated. He rolled his eyes.

" Bella calm down you don't have to walk" Edward said and stopped the car.

"Wha-" I stopped when I saw the view. There was a small clearing which has fresh white and blue lillies and every tree was lighted with tiny lights in middle there was a red blanket with champagne bottle and a picnic basket. I voice was stuck in my throat. In night it looks like thousand of stars has fallen into earth.

" I use to come here every time. You are the only one who knows this place beside me" Edward said and I smiled. I was speechless. Edward opened the door for me. We walked hand in hand and sat on blanket. Edward opened the champagne bottle.

" you know I call this place my meadow but now its our meadow" Edward said.

"This is beautiful Edward" I said in awe.

"Yes very beautiful" Edward said his eyes never leaving mine. I blushed.

" wanna dance? " Edward said.