18. LOST AND FOUND

18. LOST AND FOUND

CHARLIE'S POV  

I took what's my
              -Jameson

I clunched the paper in my hand i hate that scum.

"What happened?" I asked horrified. Everyone looked at Alice.

"When Edward said Bella is missing. My first thought of james i ran to his cubicle. It was empty. I asked Jane about james. She said... She said that james had resigned yesterday. I understood at once what happened. While returning i saw this paper stocked at her cubicle" she said sobbing.
I felt bad for her she was one of closest to bella. My daughter my child Bella. I went towards Edward. That boy has not even blinked yet.

"Edward wake up! You have to respond" charlise shakes his youngest son who has gone into shock.

I stood up.

"I am going to find Bella" i said emmiet and Jasper is at my side once and nodded. Edward looked at me.
My phone rang.

EDWARD'S POV

BELLA my head snapped towards Charlie. From i don't know from many hours i sat and sat thinking about bella. My bella. Her smile, her pout, our time together.

Charlie's phone rang.

"Chief swan speaking"he suddenly went pale.

"I am coming" he looked at us.

"A gun shot was heard near 4th street...it's Renee's home... Renee last called bella...my asst rancel just informed me" he said. I was up in a second.

"MY BELLA IS FINE. I AM ALIVE MEANS SHE IS ALIVE. YOU ALL UNDERSTOOD" I bellowed at them.

"Come on Edward we have to go we found bella"

~~

The house was silent when we arrived. When we went near i went pale. The door was wide open with blood on to the furniture was upside down and between them was Renee dead. I felt sick. My bella where are you? The official searched whole house.

"Sir basement !" Said one officer. We all ran towards basement. A chair was there the locks opened as someone opened it here there was no sign of struggle. When we went upstairs one more gunshot was heard from forest. I ran towards it. There i saw my Bella covered in blood struggling with James gun in her hand.

I ran towards her...

--------

Here goes another chapter.
We are at climax of the book.

PLz vote & Comment

Manisha666