7. @MY HOME

7. @MY HOME

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~

" I promise you to love every second of my life for richer for poor, for better for worse , in sickness and in health as long as we live" I and Bella and together holding hands looking into each others soul through eyes. Bella was dressed in white flowel gown hair tied into bun and a beautiful saffire blue comb in it.

it was our wedding day...

" do you Edward Anthony Masen Cullen accept Isabella Marie swan as your faithful wife." the father of the church asked.

" I do" I grinned.

" do you Isabella Marie swan accept Edward Anthony masen Cullen as your faithful husband" the father asked.

"I do" Bella said in love voice and looked into my eyes.

" I pronounce you as husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." the father announced proudly.

I leaned closer to Bella and....

"Eddie Eddie wake up" a loud voice thundered

I opened my eyes to see non other than Emmiet on the edge of bed. I sometimes don't believe Emmiet he is 25 years old married man and acts last like 5 year old.

"go away!" I shouted at him. he turned around to leave but said something which made me completely awake.

" OK Eddie I will tell Bella go away from house" he said and left I can't believe Bella is here I practically flew from bed to breakfast table.

" where's Bella ?" I asked everyone looked at me like I had grown an another head .

" at her home" dad chuckled and mom smiled widely. Emmiet was trying not to laugh but was unsuccessful and burst into laugh. he tricked me. I launched myself at Emmiet and we flighted like cat and dog I ripped Emmiet's shirt while he ripped my coler of the shirt. I throwed water at him and he throwed all the lasnga and juice at me. dad, Rosalie and mom was laughing their buttoff. Emmiet accidentally ripped my trouser's Knott suddenly Emmiet froze I followed his glance and froze too.