19. TRAGEDY

19.TRAGEDY

BELLA'S POV~

James grabbed my arm. I was still shaking renee.

"You are my bella.Mine!" He hissed in my ear. Trailing his filthy finger down my face. My blood boiled. I yanked my arm and grabbed a vase and hit him in head. He grabbed his head and sank down.

"I AM EDWARD'S! EDWARD'S! I WILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE YOU TOUCH ME FILTHY BASTARD" I ran out of house James hot in my hells. I was slowly out of breath. I tripped and fell and hit my head hard. I can feels the cuts in my arms. Everything went blank.
Great passing out was the last thing i needed.

I opened my eyes. James was hovering over me. My head hurts.
I shook my head in disgust. I saw gun in his hand without thinking i lunged for it. Accidentally a gun was shot. James was startled. I pointed gun at his head. His eyes was wide in alarm.

"You had made my life hell. Now this will end. I rather stay in jail than be tortured by you " i spat at him.

"I love me you are mine. Don't do this" for the first time in my life i heard fear in his voice. Then it happened so quickly james lunged for me we struggled. James was thrown back and in front of me shielding me was Edward . he lunged at james i was frozen. Edward was beating james as harsh he could.

suddenly severel men came and parted them james was held by officers and Edward came towards me.

We just stared at each other. This was over. With happy tears in my eyes i throwed myself at him smiling and crying Edward was hugging me as he is afarid i will fade tears falling. He took my face in his hands and attacked my lips. It was the most passionate kiss we ever hand. His lips were bloody but i didn't care. Here we were after all this from fighting with each other like cats and dogs to being civil to friendship then in love to saving me. Here we stand covered in blood kissing the most passionate kiss.

I opened my eyes but saw james struggling with officers. Suddenly he yanked them away from him and to my horror lunged for gun and shot at Edward who was still kissing me. I yanked Edward off me. He was throwed in the ground there was sharp pain in my heart. I slid to ground.

There was another gunshot.
And i saw James slid in ground. Two officials gun in their hand standing. Charlie and Edward ran towards me.

"Bella!Bella! You are gonna be OK " Edward said frantically sobbing. Charlie just took my hand.
My vision started getting blur. I smiled at them.

"I..Love...you..both" i chocked and closed my eyes with a pained smile in my face.

I don't know whether i will now open my eyes or not but i am happy to die in the arms of my love.....

--------

Now now what will happen. Last chapter then a epilogue. Then sequal.
I had almost finished the book .

Plz vote and comment.

Author

manisha666