6. I AM IN LOVE

6. I AM IN LOVE

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

Alice bardaon was dragging Bella towards washroom. I can't help but laugh at them Alice so tiny was dragging Bella. I am in love with Bella yes I love Bella the moment she cried in my chest I understood that feeling for Bella is true love.

I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Bella and I will soon admit my feelings to her. I love her

" hey dude!" Jasper whitelock called. he is my cousin lives next to us. he is the brother of Rosalie too.

" hello Bella " I bite my toung. kill me.jasper smiled a bright smile

" I know you love her I can judge by your face" he said. I looked at him shocked then smiled at him.

"yes" I admitted to him and blushed. jasper is the first person to him I admit my feeling.

" you blushes like a girl" jasper teased and by now I am tomato red.

" jazz I have to take files from locker see you later" I excused myself. I was walking then I heard someone yell. I ran towards locker room and saw that made me mad Jacob was yelling at Bella. I ran and pushed Jacob off Bella.

" how dare you touch Bella !" I yelled at Jacob and punched him.he punched me back.

" Jacob don't hurt him. Edward! Edward! don't hurt him! " Bella cried for me. that melt me. she was crying for me not for that dog.

someone pulled me off that dog. Bella ran in my arms I he'd her tight to my chest.

" Jacob I never expected this. I made clear that I see you as my friend not my boyfriend. we were friends since toddlers. you ruined everything. we aren't friends anymore" she said and I moved her from locker room.

" Bella its OK. I will not let him hurt you" I promised her. she nodded.

" Edward Cullen and Isabella swan are requested to come in conference room" the speaker announced . we went there and saw Jacob. she held my hand tighter. I squeezed it.

" we heard the whole scene and we came to conclusion that Jacob is guilty NAD Bella is innocent. she is out of case. while Edward rescued Bella from Jacob but due to violence his salary of 15 days is banned. while Jacob's punishment is for Bella to choose 1st termination from job and 2nd my son James volturi is joining at Jacob's position he should be his PA and restrictions of 10 feet around you. if he doesn't follow he will be handed to police" Aro said. Jacob looked guilty. Bella took a deep breath.

" I choose second option. I had now nothing to do with Jacob but I respect billy and billy is like my 2nd father. he and Jacob were there in my hard times and I don't want any problem for billy here. I am fine with Jacob restrictions towards me. I don't want him to loose his job he will create problems for Billy. " she said with watery eyes. I am so proud of her. I am very lucky.

" Jacob you know your punishment you can leave" Aro said. Jacob looked at Bella and left.

" Bella do you want to go home" Carlisle asked. Bella nodded.

" I'll drop her" no, its fine Edward I can go my truck is ready at repairing center" she said and left.

" I am proud of you both son" dad said and I smiled.

" Bella is a very nice girl and very mature too" dad added I smiled.

I was in office while Bella was at home I want to go Bellas home and sooth her. it was 6 pm. time to go bellas house.