20. NOT WITHOUT YOU

20.NOT WITHOUT YOU

EDWARD POV

I was sitting in the hospital.Doctors and nurses were frantically moving in and out of the operation theatre. Where my bella was struggling with her life.

I felt pathetic she saved me from the bullet i was there patthically lying on ground.

"Its not your fault" Charlie said quietly. I looked away. Charlie look like a lost man. In is span of 24hrs he lost his wife who was never there but died saving her daughter and now he is losing his only daughter. The only family he has left.

Charlise came to me. Looking devastated. My heart dropped. He patted my back.

Doctors came out.

"If she is awake in 24hrs then she is out of danger or...." The doctor sighted. My heart dropped.

"Or what?" Charlie asked in a heartbreaking voice.

"She will slip into lifetime coma or maybe die" i dashed into bella's room.

She was laying in there. Tubes and IV attached to her. I sank next to her.

BELLAS POV

I opened my eyes i was in the meadows where i and Edward made love.l blushes. But it was Whittier and more lightly. I figure came towards me.

Tears blurred my eyes as i ran towards her.

Renee smiled at me and hugged.

"Mom i am sorry. I treated you so badly. I love you even after everything. When you died saving me i relised that i didn't hate you i always loved you i was just angry" i sobbed. She looked at me smiling.

" i love you too sweety" she said smiling and led me to centre. I looked around.

"Where am i mom? And why are you here you were dead...and i was shot..." I trailed of.

"Sweety your soul is here but your body is at hospital struggling for your life" she said with sad eyes.