Chapter 9

It's been a few weeks now since Aurora woke up from her coma and moved into the house that Ash owned. She had blossomed in the last little while. Her Pokémon had been transferred to Ash's place where he had a transfer machine and they had adjusted very well.

Aurora's team consisted of Delphox, Sylvion, Butterfree, Gardivoir, a Shiny Rapidash, and an Arcanine. Pikachu had taken a liking to Sylvion who was much more outgoing and affectionate than the last Sylvion that Pikachu had made friends with. Gardivoir had been spending lots of time training with Ash's Gardivoir, Lucario and Greninja. Delphox and Charizard were inseparable with Infernape helping with her training.

The reaction Aurora had when she walked into Ash's house was one of pure shock and awe. His house wasn't huge but it had space to spare. It was a simple two floor house with three bedrooms, a decent sized kitchen where Ash loved to cook and bake. The living room was spacious with a recliner, sectional and several bean bags for the smaller Pokémon to curl up on.

The backyard was fully enclosed and encompassed several dozen acres of mixed terrain with woods, a small lake, hill and meadow. There was also a full sized battlefield.

Aurora had spent the first few days relaxing and just spending time getting used to where everything was on the property and in the surrounding township. She was happier now than she had been back in Rota.

It was now the 17th day of her new life and Aurora walked into the backyard looking for Ash. "Hey Ash! Where are you?"

Ash fell down from a tree he had been climbing up. "Oof...well that didn't end how I thought it would." He stood up and brushed himself off before he turned around and waved at Aurora. "Hi! You called me?"

Aurora giggled. "What were you doing up there?"

"Umm...I was trying to see how the egg of a wild Trumbeak was doing..." Ash said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.

Aurora walked over to him and checked him over, making sure he wasn't hurt or anything. "Ash, your so funny sometimes. You know using the ladder on the other side is easier right?" She asked.

Ash looked up at Aurora in surprise. "There's a ladder?! Oooh...." He groaned as he laid down. "Why didn't I know there was an easier way up?"

"Heheheheh Ash! You always charge head first without thinking!" Aurora laughed as she offered him a hand. "Come on, I want to battle you as we haven't had a battle yet!"

Ash's eyes opened wide at the mention of a battle. He took her hand and went to pull himself up but instead ended up pulling Aurora down with a shriek as she landed on top of him.

"Eek!" She yelped as she landed with her face near his.

"S..so...sorry..." Ash said, stammering like he was nervous. Why wouldn't he be though? The face of the woman he thought to be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen was right there, just inches from his own. He could feel his cheeks burning.

"N..no...it's...it's my...fault..." Aurora managed to say as she was also blushing and also had the same thoughts that Ash did.

Ash decided to be bold. He wrapped his arms around Aurora and with a burst of strength and energy he picked her up as he managed to stand up. This caused Aurora to yelp once again as she grabbed hold of him, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck.

"Aah! Ash! What are you...what are you doing?!" She giggled.

"I'm just standing up and helping you up, what's so wrong with that?" He replied with a small grin. "Besides, it's not like I'm hurt or anything. Your the one who should be taking it easy still."