Chapter 14

Wingulls soared above the stadium as the crowed waited in anticipation of the final match of the Semi Finals. The first match had been a nail biter and had a very surprising outcome with Acerola defeating Gladion with one Pokémon left who had collapsed just moments after the battle had been called in her favour.

Gladion had been shocked and had offered her his spot as number one if she wanted it but Acerola had declined saying she won with luck and sheer will, something she had learned from their Champion.

What had shocked the crowd the most and caused a huge roar of approval was when Acerola kissed Gladion on the cheek as a thank you for the battle and how she looked back at him as she walked out of the stadium, her hips swaying just a little more than normal. Gladion had just stood there, mesmerized and in shock while his face was dusted in pink as a blush had made its way to his face.

"I don't think we will let him live that down anytime soon." Aaron said from the Royal box as he grinned under his mask. "That's not something we see every day." Arron then looked at Hau. "Pay up!

Hau looked at Aaron in total disbelief. "How the hell did you call that?!" He asked as he handed Aaron a couple hundred in bills.

"I just had a feeling is all." Aaron replied.

As the stadium emptied so that fans could get refreshments and snacks for the next battle, Aaron found himself thinking back to the surprise that had awaited him when he got back from his morning training.

Aurora had secretly been working on something with her sister, making sure all the necessary precautions had been taken as well as the proper paperwork. Once finished, they had left a little note ontop of the box that Ash had found in the kitchen that morning. There was one Pokémon that Ash had always wanted but could never find, until this morning.

Inside the box had been three Pokémon eggs. The note stated that one egg was a Zorua egg, while the other two were far more rare to find in the wild. One was a shiny Larvitar egg and the last was a shiny Axu.

Ash had wanted to get some final members for his Pokémon family and these three definitely would fit in just fine. He knew that their older siblings in the family would train them well, and would help them become the strongest they could be and the sheer power they would bring would solidify his team as being the strongest anyone had seen.

"Aaron...Aaron!"

Ash snapped his head up after being brought out of his thoughts. "Huh?" He said looking to his left at Ilene.

"What were you thinking about that could cause you to be so engrossed that you zone out that hard?" Ilene asked with a small shake of her head and smile. "I asked if you were ready to face Guzma." She finished.

Ash just looked back at her with a small smile. "Sorry, just deep in thought about some things." He said. "I'm ready for our battle, always am. It will be different from last time though. His team is stronger and he has some new members. My team is also stronger with more members to pick from and I'm still trying to figure out who to use." Ash stated.

"Well you better figure it out quickly as the battle is supposed to start in twenty minutes!" Hau called out with a laugh.

Ash jumped up with a start. "Oh shit! Gotta go!" He called out as he ran out of the box and towards the trainers locker rooms.

In the stands, unknown to Ash or his Elites were Delia and the group who had come with her for the Alola League. They were sitting just five rows from the battle field and were talking amongst themselves.

"This Aaron probably isn't that strong. He couldn't win a battle against me even if I gave him a handicap!" Max boasted. "If his Elites are this weak he's gotta be a pushover."