Chapter 12

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Alola Invitational! The invitational consists of all Elite Four and Champions from all regions as well as several trainers who were deemed strong enough to be included." The announcer belted out. "This is an invite only event. The competitors were invited by Alola's Champion, Champion Aaron."

At the mention of Aaron's name, the crowd erupted. They loved their Champion and only they knew who he really was.

"Let me introduce competitors! We have Champions Lance, Diantha, Cynthia, and Steven! We also have the Orange Island Champion Drake!" The announcer said, the crowd roaring their approval of the Champions as they walked onto the stage in the middle of the battlefield. "Now for the Regional Elite that have joined us! From Kanto we have Bruno, Lorelei, Wallace and Agatha! From Sinnoh we have Lucian, Aaron, Flint and Bertha! From Unova, Caitlin and Marshal! Lastly, from Kalos, we have Siebold, Wikstrom, Malva and Drasna! The missing Elite members from Hoenn, and Unova have prior engagements and so are not able to join us."

Once more the stadium erupted in applause and cheering as the Elite Four members who were able to make the trip emerged from the tunnel and joined the Champions on stage.

"This place is amazing! The crowd is so loud here and so excited!" Agatha said as she bounced in place with excitement.

"The Alola stadium is fucking siiick!" Wallace said. "I haven't seen a stadium this big or elegant before!"

Diantha looked at the Elites with a grin. "Wait until you meet the Alola Elite and Champion. Even their Gym Leaders would surprise you."

This information shocked the Elites. They didn't think a Champion would give Gym Leaders so much credence or praise.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Alola Elite! This will be the first time the world has been introduced to our Elite Four and our Champion! Ladies and gentlemen, the Elite Four of Alola! Hau, Acerola, Guzma and Gladion!"

The stadium roof would have been blown off had there been one with the noise that greeted the Alola Elite Four as they walked onto the field, waving at the stands.

"Listen to that crowd!" Diantha said as she turned to Lance. "I had no clue how loved their Elites were! Wonder how they will greet Aaron when he is introduced."

"He is their hero, their Champion. They will cheer louder for him than we have ever heard I think." Lance replied.

Back on stage the announcer was ready to continue. "Before we get to our Champion, people of Alola, please give a warm welcome to two special guests. All the way from The Kingdom of Rota, Queen Ilene! The other is someone we have all grown to adore since she arrived on our shores and has been keeping our Champion out of trouble, Queen Ilene's little sister, Princess Aurora!"

Ilene and Aurora stood up from their seats in the VIP box and waved to the crowd who once more seemed to find another volume for their cheering. Ilene then raised a microphone to her lips to address the crowd.

"It is an honour to be here in beautiful Alola. Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and for showing my sister so much love and support! I could not be happier to have my sister living in your beauteous region. I look forward to seeing just how beautiful Alola is during and after the event while I also spend time with my sister." She said as the crowd once more erupted into raucous applause and cheers before the two royals of Rota sat down again.

"Thank you Queen Ilene, it's an honour to have you both here." The announcer said. "Now, the person you have all been waiting for! Alola! Help me introduce this man to the world! Ladies and Gentlemen, Alola Champion AARON!"

Ash, or Aaron, walked out of the tunnel with smoke billowing around him, giving him a rockstar styled look. His mask hiding his identity while Lucario and Greninja walked beside him. Pikachu was with Aurora so as not to raise suspicion as the event was being broadcast to all regions. As Ash took to the stage he tossed 4 more pokéballs into the air as he called out some of his other Aces. Charizard, Kommo-o, Infernape, and Lycanroc appeared beside him and they just exuded raw power. Of all of his Pokémon, the six he had with him were some of his strongest but all of his Pokémon were stronger than any of the Pokémon that any other Champion had.