𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

THE JEEP RACED through the street. Fortunately, there weren't any Ecuadorian citizens in harm's way as the road was mostly barren. Still, bystanders on the sidewalks watched in awe as the chase ensued.

 Still, bystanders on the sidewalks watched in awe as the chase ensued

A motorcycle pursued the jeep and had been doing so for the last several blocks

A motorcycle pursued the jeep and had been doing so for the last several blocks. Y/N Carter, Captain America, was mounted on it...but was not commandeering. He sat behind the driver, who was none other than Natasha Romanoff-Carter, the Black Widow.

The vehicle took a sharp left and sped into the other street. Natasha followed and drifted past an oncoming car that was close to hitting them at the intersection. It wasn't long until the jeep took another turn, this time to the right, and caused a few cars to come to a halt and refrain from crashing.

Natasha stopped the motorcycle to avoid impacting the cars. She cursed in Russian as she witnessed the jeep make another turn and get out of sight.

Y/N spoke into his comms. "Sam? You spot them from the air?"

He looked up at the sky and saw Falcon soaring above. Sam reported back as Y/N watched the red and black streak dissipate.

"They're going down Bolivia. If I had to take a guess they're probably making their way to the hospital on the main street."

"Pretty wild guess."

"Not too wild. I see more of them set up in front of it."

Y/N looked at his wife-slash-partner. "That's probably where he is."

Natasha revved the engine of the bike. "Let's go catch ourselves a ghost." The two then zoomed down the road toward the hospital.

Several goons were putting up barricades in front of the hospital, preparing for a fight. They were in tactical gear and had rifles by their side. One of them turned to their colleague.