⇢ 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦...

FATHER AND SON embraced after the moment of awe. Norman was surprised to see him since he thought there was no Harry in this world, while in his son's case...he was just happy to see him alive again.

"Harry." Norman spoke as he parted, still holding both his shoulders. "Do you understand what's going on here?"

"Yes...we're not from here, and we need to go back to where we came from."

After those words came out of Harry's mouth, he started to wonder if going back meant going back with his father. Would they go together? Or would they be sent back at different times?

Norman interrupted his train of thought by hugging him again. Y/N simply stood there, crossing his arms and smiling at them.

The two walked away and went toward the crypt. Peter also looked at them and spoke to the soldier.

"That is his son?"

Y/N nodded. "Natasha looked up his father after he named him and we found out there is another Norman in this world. With another Harry too."

He nodded at the man's explanation. Y/N rubbed his chin and spoke again.

"That's kinda crazy. Both the older and younger Osborn know you're Spider-Man in the other world. So Norman's the green elf?"

"Yeah. He said his glider broke sometime after the bridge." Peter crossed his arms and looked at Harry, thinking for a bit. "Do you think Harry...?"

Y/N knew what he was going to infer. "Not sure. He is strong but I don't get any villain vibes from him. We don't have to worry about a...Little Elf Junior."

Peter chuckled at his joke. As they were talking, they noticed the two speaking to Doctor Octavius. His voice got louder and boomed in the room.

"You died, Norman. Years ago."

Norman scoffed. "You're insane."

"God..." Max Dillion chimed in from his cell. "I love it here."

"What are you talking about?" Peter called out as he walked toward the crypt

"What are you talking about?" Peter called out as he walked toward the crypt. He pointed at Norman. "He's standing right there. He's not—"

"Dead." Flint Marko interjected from his cell. "They both died. Fighting Spider-Man."

Both villains were confused. Norman glanced at his son, he was quiet but ultimately backed up what Sandman was saying.

"He's right." Harry spoke, looking at Norman. "You...you were killed, father. Taken from me...and I didn't know what to do."

The young man sighed, then looked at Otto. "A couple of years later, Octavius perished too. Drowned in the river as was conducting his experiment."

"That's nonsense!" Octavius exclaimed. "Spider-Man was trying to stop my fusion reactor, so I stopped him. I had him by the throat, and then I–"