⇢ 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

HARRY KEPT STARING at Peter Parker. He was both surprised and angered at the sight of his old friend and now enemy.

"Speak of the devil!" He exclaimed. "Finally face to face with my father's murderer!"

Peter raised his hands. "Harry—"

He bellowed and threw pumpkin bombs at the older Peter. He leaped out of the way and it blew up the tower he was perched on.

Harry seemed to forget about Y/N, who was still confused at the older man being referred to as Peter. The New Goblin jumped back onto his glider and went after the leaping Spider-Man.

Y/N still held the razor bat in his hand. He eyed the flying Harry and held it up, waiting for a perfect time to throw it at him.

"Feel this, asshole."

In the air, Harry was about to throw several razor bats at Peter. Suddenly, the projectile Y/N threw pierced Harry's shoulder. He groaned and the pain caused his aim to fail.

Peter was able to dodge the razor bats and land on his glider. He ducked under Harry's blade before grabbing him.

 He ducked under Harry's blade before grabbing him

They struggled for a moment. Peter saw the razor bat Y/N threw stuck to Harry's shoulder. He grabbed it and Harry grunted in pain.

"Argh!"

Peter took it out and quickly bent down, stabbing it into the sky-stick glider. It began to sputter. Harry then headbutted Peter and pushed him off the glider.

He only had some time before his glider would fail. Harry looked at the two heroes on the rooftop with a scowl.

"This isn't over!"

Harry flew away, leaving both Peter and Y/N on the rooftop. Peter would've chased after him, but the older man was still confused about his current situation and taken aback at seeing Harry alive again.

"Where do you think he's going?" Y/N asked him.

"Likely to go fix the sky-stick." Peter replied. "Both Goblins really can't do much with their gliders."

Y/N's simply nodded. Peter kept eyeing him, specifically his current attire and shield.

"I don't know if I should ask..."

"I'll go first then." Y/N interjected. "You're...Peter too?"

"Yes, my name is Peter."

"And you're also Spider-Man?"

"Yes. From the time I've been here so far I know, there's another one like me as well."

Y/N nodded. Peter spoke again.

"What's your deal with Harry? From what I saw...you two don't seem to be buddy buddy."

"Yeah, not anymore." He replied. "You knew him though?"