1)

Felix

The loud sound of the alarm clock startled
me up from my sleep. Within my nice, warm
haven bed, I began to wiggle and stretch. As
bits of my body began to come to its senses,
I realized that this would be a great day
remembering that today is D-Day for STRAY KIDS comeback!

- twitter post

leefelix: Stray kids COMEBACK D-DAY!!!

leefelix: i'm so excited to see my boys.

One of the greatest ways to start your morning is to take a warm bath, so I chose to do so shortly after I got out of bed. Is it just me, but when your idol's comeback date approaches, it feels like something important is about to happen that day, and you need to be mentally, physically and emotionally prepared? Well, that's how I feel.
I immediately called Han after showered just to remind her to stream. After rings, he answered it with an irritated voice?

Yup, that's my best friend.

"For God's sake, Felix. It's 7 AM in the morning.What do you want?

"Chill buddy. Just want to remind you it's Stray kids comeback today so please stream the music video okay,"

"You called me for that?"

"Yes?"

"I hate you,"

"You love me though. Okay, go back to sleep, bye."

"Damn you. How can I even go back to sleep. You woke me up already."

I then put the phone down and go about my
business. I started cleaning my apartment and after that I watched some videos of Stray kids on YouTube on my TV

Staring at them is making me think how amazing it is that these people who don't even know me console me in such a wonderful way.

There will always be a limit to being a fan.
I won't deny that I've never thought of them
romantically since the beginning. I believe
I did, but I try to keep myself in check and
acknowledge the limits of being a supporter.

Few hours from now, I will see Stray kids again! But of course, on screen only. I'm really thankful that we are currently on break from school.l can stream and support my Boys without being distracted from school works. Nonetheless, if there's school, that sucks. Not that I hate college, but just thinking about it, it's stressing me out already.

The time between now and the comeback has me thinking about a lot of things. When I watch Stray kids videos, I notice that they are usually smiling and trying to communicate with their fans. But it makes me wonder if they are fully and genuinely happy. You know, genuine happiness? Because I feel like there is a relevant difference between being happy and being genuinely happy, and I sincerely hope they are living with the latter.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

It's already 11:59 AM and the music video of
their comeback will be out at 12PM! Damn, I never felt a minute could be this long-or maybe I am just so excited to see them again. I opened my twitter account and waited for their tweets. They always tweet when the music video is out 12 PM I immediately watched the Music Video
and opened the twitter application.

-----twitter post---

hwanghyunjin: Hello everyonel Have you listened to our new song, 'Wow'? How was it?

Leefelix: babe you did well ily

-twitter post

Leeknow: everyone our new song "Wow" is already out! please listen to it see you on stage my loves.

Leefelix: Lee know BESTEST Dancer ILY

--twitter post

Jeongin: our new song is out listen to it
now! link on bio

leefelix: I LOVED THE SONG, I LOVED THE
MUSIC VIDEO, AND MOST ESPECIALLY I LOVE Stray kids YES

Jeongin: that's so cute

Leefelix: wtf did u just reply or am i dreaming asjhdasmska

The excitement I am feeling is insane. Jeongin from Stray kids Just replied to my tweet? Okay, let me call my best friend.

Han immediately answered when he picked up my call.

'Jeongin-just-replied-to-my-tweet.

"What? Can you slow down?"

"Let me breathe first I took a long breathe
before continuing my response. "I said Jeongin replied to my tweet."

"Oh My Really?"

'Yes I screamed. I mean-Among the
members, he's the one who loves to interact with the fans. But I didn't really expected her to reply to my tweet. Damn, I freaked out!!!' I answered.

'Calm your gay ass Felix. But,congratulations
babe I just know your heart is beating so fast right now."

"I literally do not know what to do a while a go Like? I even checked if I'm seeing things or maybe it was just a random poser"

"Right! I even assumed you were calling to remind me to stream. But anyway, I need to go for a while and I know you're busy streaming."

'Yes. Gotta go too, babe! Love ya,"

I smiled as I hung up the phone, thinking of
my best friend. Han has never been a
fan of Kpop. It's not that he dislikes my boys or the other groups; it's just that they aren't his cup of tea. But, I really appreciate how supportive he is of my role as a fan of Stray kids. When I tell him things about them, he always listens, even if his responses sometimes look irritated. I still have the feeling that he is all ears to my rants and everything. After all, someone who actually listens is more precious. That is why I am so blessed to have him as my best friend because of that reason alone.

Trying to align myself with reality, I streamed the Music Video once again on my TV and
tweet a lot of things. I feel really comfortable
sharing my thoughts and feelings about Stray kids on social media, particularly on stan twt. It's not as if I want clout or anything; it's just a way for me to express myself, On stan tet, I also made a lot of new friends! Not to brag, but I think I have around 6k followers? I gained a lot of followers maybe because I frequently tweet about Stray kids and updates about them.

- twitter post

Leefelix: Stray kids new song is gold OO 😚

leefelix: Hyunin, Jeongin, Lee know are so damn Handsome AAAA my boys <3 😚

leefelix: and of course, appreciation tweet to
my favourite boy you did well bb!!🌚💘

leefelix: and of course, appreciation tweet tomy favourite boy you did well bb!!🌚💘

Looking at Hyunjin makes me think about a lot of things. He has a lovely smile and everything. I only hope that he is happy and satisfied behind those smiles. I just hope he doesn't punish himself by thinking he isn't good enough.

The fact that they make a lot of people especially their fans happy is good. But who knows if they're suffering, right?

They are literally saving a lot of people from
sadness, but who saves them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey 1 ch is out
©All right and credit goes to -
@  itzyddaeng ddaeng