34)

HYUNJIN

I woke up after a really pleasant and peaceful night of sleep. This was the first time in four years that I had a comfortable sleep. After the break up, there wasn't a day that I didn't cry at night thinking about how much I hurt Felix.

It was also hard for me to break up with him. I wanted to go to him at the airport and tell him not to leave. I wanted hik to stay.

But that's very selfish of me. He, too, has a life and dreams to pursue. I don't want him to go to UK thinking of me. Thinking I'm hurt and such. Knowing Felix, he can decide based on what he feels at the moment. I really want him to focus on his goals and the only thing I could think of that time is to break up with him.

The only thing I regret is not being able to go to the airport to see him off. I could have promised him I'd wait and that I'd be alright to lessen his worries and pain. But, all I could do during that hour is to cry. I wasn't brave enough at that time to care less about what other people say. I was affected badly by the words I received.

Years passed by, but, my feelings for Felix
never changed. No, actually, it became much
stronger that I'm afraid any time I'll break down in front of him.

And as expected, after all these years, I still
feel safe and secure when I'm with Felix.
And he's the only one who could give me this feeling. His arms around me, his hug, and his presence. I just feel.. home.

Felix is still hugging me tight so I tried my
best to move lightly and looked at him sleeping face. He's so.. Handsome. Some features of him face might've matured but when he sleeps, he still looks like a baby.

I cupped his face that made his eyes move
and was about to open.

He give me another tight hug and
greeted with a hoarse voice, "Good morning,
baby." He said. I guess he's not yet fully
awake hearing the word 'baby'.

"Felix.." I called out.

"Hmm?"

"It's morning already, we have documentary
and photo shoot today," I said.

"Let's sleep a little more, baby." He said that
made me feel butterflies. Is he not yet awake? God. One more endearment and I'll.. break down.

"Felix,"

He pulled away from the hug and get up from bed. "Let's eat breakfast. I'll cook for us," He uttered and extended his hand to me.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked.

"Yes," He said and gave me a warm smile. He is so pretty. "Thank you, Hyunjin. I'm feeling better now."

"Hyunjin?" I blurted out. What the fuck did I just said? I'm so dumb.

"Yeah? What else would I call you?" He said and laugh.

"You called me baby two times though," I
whispered to myself. That was supposed to be just me talking to myself but,

"I did?" He asked and it surprised me.

"Yeah, you did, by mistake?" I said and
laughed. "But, they say if you make a mistake once, it's fine. And if twice, it's no longer a mistake." I told him. What the fuck am I even saying? I'm full of confidence now?

"Once or twice, what I said was not a mistake," He said and gave me a smile.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"You can say that," He said and stand up.

"Let's go eat breakfast."

"I'll just take a bath for a while," I told him.